Terence Crawford vs. Jeff Horn Lands on for ESPN+ App ((June 9th))

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Knew he was special when he dismantled Prescott on short notice
Man I couldn't even focus on that fight lol
....at the time only @synistr was singing t-craw praises (:salute: on the hindsight)...i was waiting for Rios and Alvarado to go to war again in the main event lol.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Man I couldn't even focus on that fight lol
....at the time only @synistr was singing t-craw praises (:salute: on the hindsight)...i was waiting for Rios and Alvarado to go to war again in the main event lol.

Yeah sometimes undercards are underwhelming but in this case do to him knocking out Khan and having that close fight with Alvarado I was interested to see what he would do to this guy that I've never heard of before I was shocked at what happened

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knew he was special when he dismantled Prescott on short notice

yes, I got lambasted when I was saying he was the next big thing right after that fight. but I had heard a little about him previously and I loved what I saw. @patscorpio everyone knew he was one of the first young fighters I stanned.

as far as that ESPN +, there must have been a lot going on on my network last night because around 6th round became unwatchable. I had to connect my other network just to finish the fight. even if everyone at my house was streaming, still shouldnt have conked out like that on a 300mb bandwidth. :scust:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
yes, I got lambasted when I was saying he was the next big thing right after that fight. but I had heard a little about him previously and I loved what I saw. @patscorpio everyone knew he was one of the first young fighters I stanned.

as far as that ESPN +, there must have been a lot going on on my network last night because around 6th round became unwatchable. I had to connect my other network just to finish the fight. even if everyone at my house was streaming, still shouldnt have conked out like that on a 300mb bandwidth. :scust:

I remember (I wasn't on here then) at my old job there were like 3 boxing fans at work and I came in crazy telling them I just saw the next superstar.

I literally said I just saw the next Pernell Whitaker.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I think Horn could be in some entertaining fights against B level boxers :manny:

B level dudes are

Maidana
Lucas prime
Peterson
Hatton
Cory Spinks

This dude ain't touching them. If he wasn't a linebacker at WW he'd have been put to sleep.

He'd beat the Victor Ortiz, Berto's or Alexander's of the world cause them dudes are mental midgets

He seems like a nice guy but he's an atrocious boxer.

Last edited:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Granted it was obvious beforehand that Horn was gonna get his ass whooped, glad to see it come to fruition as I have been on the Crawford is the truth and fukk anyone questioning his chin, along with Horn getting a terrible decision over Pacquiao.

Glad to see Crawford right some boxing wrongs and if Pacquiao beats Matthysse maybe Crawford can get that come up with a Pacquiao fight.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
@patscorpio, surprised you sapped my post breh, since you will be rooting for Matthysse over Pacquiao.

I dont have much investment in who wins in Matthysse and Pacquiao, but a Pacquiao fight would be bigger for the bank account and publicity come up if Crawford, so I am rooting for a Pacquiao win. Although I am not convinced Pacquiao really wants Crawford at this stage in his career.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@patscorpio, surprised you sapped my post breh, since you will be rooting for Matthysse over Pacquiao.

I dont have much investment in who wins in Matthysse and Pacquiao, but a Pacquiao fight would be bigger for the bank account and publicity come up if Crawford, so I am rooting for a Pacquiao win. Although I am not convinced Pacquiao really wants Crawford at this stage in his career.

both fighters are great breh...to me that fight is best man wins..whoever wins its all good to me

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember (I wasn't on here then) at my old job there were like 3 boxing fans at work and I came in crazy telling them I just saw the next superstar.

I literally said I just saw the next Pernell Whitaker.

I did too! lol.

the thing that is so good about Crawford is...he is a thinker like Pernell, Floyd, etc....I dont think he watches much tape on his opponents. He likes to see what they have the first few rounds and adjust. Which is great if you can pull it off because how many times have you seen guys study for a particular fighter and that fighter comes in and fights totally different and confuses the fukk outta them?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He'd beat the Victor Ortiz, Berto's or Alexander's of the world cause them dudes are mental midgets

devon alexander...has official victories against the most dangerous fighters in his era..i like to think he can whoop horn off GP...that martinez L..my god that was sad to see :wow:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
B level dudes are

Maidana
Lucas prime
Peterson
Hatton
Cory Spinks

This dude ain't touching them. If he wasn't a linebacker at WW he'd have been put to sleep.

He seems like a nice guy but he's an atrocious boxer.
You brehs are right, maybe B- or C+ boxers. Thats still probably giving him too much credit, as much as i was hoping he could be the next Ruslan Provodnikov hes the poormans version

And dont get it twisted, im not rooting for the cac. I just wanna see him take some beatings :demonic: