Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Terminator Salvation should have been the new trilogy.

Salvation should've ended the series... still will never forget the original ending that they made the writers change...

Original ending is when John and the leaders of the resistance walk into the tent with Sam Worthington's Character at the end of the movie his eyes were supposed to go red and he shoots all 3 in the head and skynet wins

But they just wanted more movies... :francis:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
giphy.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Salvation should've ended the series... still will never forget the original ending that they made the writers change...

Original ending is when John and the leaders of the resistance walk into the tent with Sam Worthington's Character at the end of the movie his eyes were supposed to go red and he shoots all 3 in the head and skynet wins

:picard: I never heard of that. That would have been the GOAT ending for me.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Just watched the trailer; Hollywood relies too much on CGI to drive a story...
Yeah. I don't like the way the trailer played out. Gave away the Sarah Connor reveal. And the cgi emphasis reminded me of Genisys.

I'm sure it will be much better than the last flick but this trailer was meh.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Link?

I thought the OG ending was supposed to be Connor dying, but they take his face and put it on Worthington's character and he is the new John.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know why people hated Genisys so much sure it wasnt great but turn your brain off and enjoy old Arnie fukkery...

Now this one? the CGI doesnt look great and for some reason i need a male protagonist in those movies....

MORE ARNIE!

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know why people hated Genisys so much sure it wasnt great but turn your brain off and enjoy old Arnie fukkery...

Now this one? the CGI doesnt look great and for some reason i need a male protagonist in those movies....

MORE ARNIE!

Sarah has been the protagonist for all of the Cameron movies.