Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I like salvation but 3 was straight ass cheeks. They ruin John Connor's character in T3, had him as a bad ass military general that was leading the resistance, had him as a young kid hacking into atm, demostrating good character and moral ethics telling his Terminator not to kill people and keep his cool in stressful situation in T2.

Then as a young adult, they turn him into some homeless loser paranoid about the future,:snoop::snoop::snoop: instead of preparing for the future like his mom. This is the fool that was supposed to lead humanity to victory. :hubie:

This is the theme of the movie though. He's been told his whole life that he's some kind of savior, but everything his mom has taught him seems to have been a waste of his life and hers. He's basically a bum in the beginning of T3. It's only after the terminators start showing up that he sees his mom was right. What I loved is how T3 rolls seamlessly into the storyline. We see that the events in T2 weren't about stopping the rise of the machines, but getting John Connor prepared for it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
All nikkas seen was a badly photoshopped picture of 3 women and started bytchin about a make believe robot story having 3 women in it. Who hurt you nikkas? Ya'll got some deep seeded issues ya'll need to deal with. Stop watching them pick up artist nikkas because its got your mind warped.
:scust:Lame ass nikkas hate women, basement dwelling dudes. It aint they fault bro :yeshrug:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Stopped the trailer halfway because I'm officially in now. Don't wanna see the whole movie in the trailer :pachaha:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
My personal ranking

T2
T1
T:Salvation

The rest was boo boo...

I liked Terminator: Salvation in terms of films that cover the war between humans and robots. I rewatched it a couple of weeks ago since it was on Netflix. Made me wonder why no one hasn’t created a FPS game modelled off of this movie. It’s the perfect enemy. Plus, people really feeling that end of the world story line, whether it’s zombies or anything else. Us vs Them with humanity at stake.

Worked on Terminator: Genesis even though that movie sucked. After that film, I hoped they wouldn’t do any more to be honest. Salvation was probably the best one recently made, in terms of acting talent and general story idea.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
My personal ranking

T2
T1
T:Salvation

The rest was boo boo...

I liked Terminator: Salvation in terms of films that cover the war between humans and robots. I rewatched it a couple of weeks ago since it was on Netflix. Made me wonder why no one hasn’t created a FPS game modelled off of this movie. It’s the perfect enemy. Plus, people really feeling that end of the world story line, whether it’s zombies or anything else. Us vs Them with humanity at stake.

Worked on Terminator: Genesis even though that movie sucked. After that film, I hoped they wouldn’t do any more to be honest. Salvation was probably the best one recently made, in terms of acting talent and general story idea.
Remember that old T2 arcade game? They released one for salvation as well...it was pretty cool.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought they were going to be using the cgi tech to make them look younger on parts of the movie or did I misunderstand that part? Maybe it just wasn't in the trailer.