Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Matter of fact I just realized three of the terminator movies had a female lead and in two of them Sarah Conner was a badass.
Just as I figured repressed homosexuals are just mad at female leads.
You and your ilk are the reason action movies died off. Thank you.

Have no problem with sarah. Her coming back is cause for celebration. Nothing more idnlike to see than a bad ass sarah. But what is that tranny in the middle. Is that a terminator? Obviously sarah gon get killed and itll be the girl and her tran-inator by the end.

Sorry i as a man dont have fear for a woman tranny terminator vs a jacked up arnold or slithering t1000 walking up to you. The female terminator in 3 was the WORST part of the film. YAll keep bringing up females but cant name one movie with 3 female leads thats action thats classic like terminator was, let allne GOOD. Noone is complaining about sarah. At alll. But i wanna know what that THING in the middle is. Yall wanna watch woman outclass men in milatary shooters do you. But lets not act like this dont look like the same shyt we been getting and been complaining about cause cameron name attached. Dude said kyle reese wasnt a strong lead cause he died..

Yall fav terminator character was prolly kate brewster. Yall want a mob wives movie over goodfellas. Cool...

Taking that one step further, the T800 in T2 is more motherly than Sarah Connor

If you wan classify A robot with no emptions that has to give high fives cause john told him too as motherly.. id prefer “absent fatherly” but either is a case of child neglect and endangerment lmao.

I take my terminator very serious. I need closure and i feel like that old story is gonna be tainted by new age bs.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Have no problem with sarah. Her coming back is cause for celebration. Nothing more idnlike to see than a bad ass sarah. But what is that tranny in the middle. Is that a terminator? Obviously sarah gon get killed and itll be the girl and her tran-inator by the end.

Sorry i as a man dont have fear for a woman tranny terminator vs a jacked up arnold or slithering t1000 walking up to you. The female terminator in 3 was the WORST part of the film. YAll keep bringing up females but cant name one movie with 3 female leads thats action thats classic like terminator was, let allne GOOD. Noone is complaining about sarah. At alll. But i wanna know what that THING in the middle is. Yall wanna watch woman outclass men in milatary shooters do you. But lets not act like this dont look like the same shyt we been getting and been complaining about cause cameron name attached. Dude said kyle reese wasnt a strong lead cause he died..

Yall fav terminator character was prolly kate brewster. Yall want a mob wives movie over goodfellas. Cool...

If you wan classify A robot with no emptions that has to give high fives cause john told him too as motherly.. id prefer “absent fatherly” but either is a case of child neglect and endangerment lmao.

I take my terminator very serious. I need closure and i feel like that old story is gonna be tainted by new age bs.

That’s an assumption you’re making but okay. Let the movie happen first then make your assessment. If it doesn’t suit your needs then that sucks. But not liking it so far because it’s too many women for you is an odd stance to take and I haven’t seen a legitimate argument against it so far in this thread.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I think after whats happened to star wars its put some fanboys on edge as to what could happen to other franchises

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You missed the point of my posts. I care about a good story. If a movie or story is ruined for you because gender of main character and not because of the actual story then I got to question your sexuality. You are worried about the wrong things.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
folks are actually doubting cameron the cdn gawd?

he never was apart of those horrible terminator movies

the gawd is back

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
You missed the point of my posts. I care about a good story. If a movie or story is ruined for you because gender of main character and not because of the actual story then I got to question your sexuality. You are worried about the wrong things.

when you insert era specific ideology into an existing franchise (star wars) your story gets compromised. You cant even pick up on the conversation we having. Said 10x i like sarah connor and said she goat woman in action.

“Not wanting to see tranny terminators = questionable sexuality” - the coli dot com

Nothing id like more than to get this thing correct. My all time favorite franchise. Too bad you run hollywood with your stupid ass logic.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
folks are actually doubting cameron the cdn gawd?

he never was apart of those horrible terminator movies

the gawd is back
But he did give him stamp of approval on Genysis....believe he even said it was ground breaking or something...but then again, he prob got the bag to say those things...

Personally I cant wait to see what this one looks like..and their explanation of why John is dead....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But he did give him stamp of approval on Genysis....believe he even said it was ground breaking or something...but then again, he prob got the bag to say those things...

Personally I cant wait to see what this one looks like..and their explanation of why John is dead....

Seems like he only gave his stamp because Arnold was in it and he wanted to have his back. He wasn’t producing it or lending any creative muscle to it like he is with this one.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Seems like he only gave his stamp because Arnold was in it and he wanted to have his back. He wasn’t producing it or lending any creative muscle to it like he is with this one.
Yea thats true..he and miller worked jointly on this story, correct? Also, you think john is dead or in deep seclusion? I just know they cast someone to be “young john”...