Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Funny. Two of my friends feel the exact opposite. :manny: Guess we’ll find out in November
Two of your friends huh :patrice:
:russ:

Everyone has pretty much trashed that shyt. I mean they may have just fukked up and put out a wack trailer and there's a good movie in there but nothing about that Trailer gave me ANY confidence that we are getting a really good Terminator movie.

I hope to God I'm wrong cuz that shyt drops on my birthday and would be a coo to see it that Friday but so far I'm not even remotely impressed by the footage they released. :snoop:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Two of your friends huh :patrice:
:russ:

Everyone has pretty much trashed that shyt. I mean they may have just fukked up and put out a wack trailer and there's a good movie in there but nothing about that Trailer gave me ANY confidence that we are getting a really good Terminator movie.

I hope to God I'm wrong cuz that shyt drops on my birthday and would be a coo to see it that Friday but so far I'm not even remotely impressed by the footage they released. :snoop:

Yeah haven’t read or seen that. My best friend hit me when it dropped and he’s down and one of my other homies already put it down in his calendar for us to check it out. Everything else I’ve read comes from sites like collider and slash film and other movie sites. They liked it:hubie: grant it they’ve seen footage but still.

But I also don’t pay attention to a lot of internet opinion. Outside of this site anyway. So my threshold for give a fukk is really really low:russ:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah haven’t read or seen that. My best friend hit me when it dropped and he’s down and one of my other homies already put it down in his calendar for us to check it out. Everything else I’ve read comes from sites like collider and slash film and other movie sites. They liked it:hubie: grant it they’ve seen footage but still.

But I also don’t pay attention to a lot of internet opinion. Outside of this site anyway. So my threshold for give a fukk is really really low:russ:
Well you don't have to search for shyt to see it getting roasted. Its usually out in the open especially for a big time trailer like this one.

I thought it looked wack before I seen anyone reactions. Sounds like you didn't mind the trailer but what did it show that looked promising to you bruh? Help me out here what am I and majority of us not seeing?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well you don't have to search for shyt to see it getting roasted. Its usually out in the open especially for a big time trailer like this one.

I thought it looked wack before I seen anyone reactions. Sounds like you didn't mind the trailer but what did it show that looked promising to you bruh? Help me out here what am I and majority of us not seeing?

Guess I do cause I ain’t seen them. But again like I said, low threshold.

But Homie we been over this lol. How I see shyt isn’t how you’ll see shyt. My powers of persuasion can only go but so far. If you’re not into it, you ain’t into it. And that’s cool.

I like Sarah, I like the tone of the trailer, I like the down and dirty look of it. That’s pretty much all I have to go off of outside of footage description I’ve read from movie outlets who were at cinema con a few months back. But it’s a teaser trailer. I’m already seeing the movie regardless. I go in a clean slate and I either respond positively do it or negatively. I’ll let them do what they do. And I want to see what story Cameron came up with that he felt compelled to tell and what happens to these characters. I’m intrigued.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Guess I do cause I ain’t seen them. But again like I said, low threshold.

But Homie we been over this lol. How I see shyt isn’t how you’ll see shyt. My powers of persuasion can only go but so far. If you’re not into it, you ain’t into it. And that’s cool.

I like Sarah, I like the tone of the trailer, I like the down and dirty look of it. That’s pretty much all I have to go off of outside of footage description I’ve read from movie outlets who were at cinema con a few months back. But it’s a teaser trailer. I’m already seeing the movie regardless. I go in a clean slate and I either respond positively do it or negatively. I’ll let them do what they do. And I want to see what story Cameron came up with that he felt compelled to tell and what happens to these characters. I’m intrigued.
Ok so you like the tone and gritty look. Ok yeah that's all I was asking. Don't make things complicated bruh I didn't ask for you to break down why you would blindly see a movie that looks like shyt just because it's terminator.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ok so you like the tone and gritty look. Ok yeah that's all I was asking. Don't make things complicated bruh I didn't ask for you to break down why you would blindly see a movie that looks like shyt just because it's terminator.

Nah of course not. Plus, although I don’t like avatar, I do like Cameron’s ideas for the most part. Especially when it comes to technology and its place in our world. So a terminator movie in our current technological climate is something I’m interested in. There’s a lot to say there.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just think most of the action showed in the trailer outside of the first shot seemed like it was paint by the numbers and the CGI looked cheap. I feel if Cameron was directing they'd be using the best CGI and probably incorporating practical effects too.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah of course not. Plus, although I don’t like avatar, I do like Cameron’s ideas for the most part. Especially when it comes to technology and its place in our world. So a terminator movie in our current technological climate is something I’m interested in. There’s a lot to say there.
If they explore that route then yes it could be interesting however the movie looks like it's following the same ol story so that's uninspiring.

Aint no bigger terminator fan than me bruh trust me I go hard for terminator but I also can tell when shyt has run it's course.

I had no idea what to expect from this entry but based on the trailer, it's more of the same. And that's a major let down.

I'll rep you up if this movie proves me wrong. And if by any slim chance you hate this flick return the favor.

Like your homie it's on the calendar.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If they explore that route then yes it could be interesting however the movie looks like it's following the same ol story so that's uninspiring.

Aint no bigger terminator fan than me bruh trust me I go hard for terminator but I also can tell when shyt has run it's course.

I had no idea what to expect from this entry but based on the trailer, it's more of the same. And that's a major let down.

I'll rep you up if this movie proves me wrong. And if by any slim chance you hate this flick return the favor.

Like your homie it's on the calendar.

Yeah he’s excited and he doesn’t get excited for shyt. Only shyt I get excited about is a Tarantino flick, James Bond, or Spider-Man lol. And a good looking horror flick. Everything else I’m even keel. Tried to calm his ass down but meh. Why stop his happiness?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah he’s excited and he doesn’t get excited for shyt. Only shyt I get excited about is a Tarantino flick, James Bond, or Spider-Man lol. And a good looking horror flick. Everything else I’m even keel. Tried to calm his ass down but meh. Why stop his happiness?
You're describing my brother. He loves any Arnold movie. I just let him go. Lol

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You're describing my brother. He loves any Arnold movie. I just let him go. Lol

Yup lol. Just let them get hype. I’m not going to knock another person down when they’re high. Glad your brother has some shyt that gets him excited. I really do like people liking shyt. Much prefer that than the opposite

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yup lol. Just let them get hype. I’m not going to knock another person down when they’re high. Glad your brother has some shyt that gets him excited. I really do like people liking shyt. Much prefer that than the opposite
My problem bruh is I'm just so damn picky anymore. I can't help it. I'm getting older too so shyt I used to geek out over doesn't affect me like that no more. I prefer violent dramas And the like. I see some shytty cgi and I just lose interest lol

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My problem bruh is I'm just so damn picky anymore. I can't help it. I'm getting older too so shyt I used to geek out over doesn't affect me like that no more. I prefer violent dramas And the like. I see some shytty cgi and I just lose interest lol

I think that’s normal tho. shyt I’m the weird one in this convo. I’ve heard filmmakers say it’s hard to look at movies the same way we did as kids. Or at least to still have that same excitement and not be as picky. We got shyt to do. Jobs. Bills. Families. And just become cynical because we know Santa Claus isn’t real. It’s not easy to just sit down and let the thing do what it does and take you for a ride. I’m open to the idea that anything I see can be dope. And it’ll either be that or it won’t but even the bad flicks I’ve seen help inform why I think something is good or give me something I can take from it.

It’s not related to this but I didn’t like brightburn. I didn’t think it was a bad movie I just didn’t like it. But the reasons why I didn’t like it actually showed me some shyt about myself I never knew so even then, there’s a bright side to it. No pun intended

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I think that’s normal tho. shyt I’m the weird one in this convo. I’ve heard filmmakers say it’s hard to look at movies the same way we did as kids. Or at least to still have that same excitement and not be as picky. We got shyt to do. Jobs. Bills. Families. And just become cynical because we know Santa Claus isn’t real. It’s not easy to just sit down and let the thing do what it does and take you for a ride. I’m open to the idea that anything I see can be dope. And it’ll either be that or it won’t but even the bad flicks I’ve seen help inform why I think something is good or give me something I can take from it.

It’s not related to this but I didn’t like brightburn. I didn’t think it was a bad movie I just didn’t like it. But the reasons why I didn’t like it actually showed me some shyt about myself I never knew so even then, there’s a bright side to it. No pun intended
Did you not like the fact it was a kid being the villain? I ain't seen the movie yet.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Did you not like the fact it was a kid being the villain? I ain't seen the movie yet.

Nah that was cool. Just didn’t like how nihilistic it was. But at the same time I love the strangers, which is also nihilistic. But I think the strangers had a bit more style to it. I can’t explain completely why one spoke to me and the other didn’t. It’s weird. I also felt like brightburn took some narrative shortcuts to get to where it got. Seems like two conflicting movies