Terrible Career Mistakes that changed the outcome of the Player Trajectory or Impact

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1. Carmelo leaving Denver to go to NY (Terrible decision at the time and changed his career for the worst)
2.RG3 being a c00n and playing injured and getting injured again during Redskins playoff game
3. Kawhi leaving Toronto: Dude could of had a Lebron east run
4. T.O being greedy and leaving Eagles after 1 n half seasons. McNabb and him could of won multiple Superbowls.
all great choices

Dwight Howard requesting a trade to LA and then basketball reasons happening almost really fukked his career up. he's lucky he won last year

Elton Brand leaving the Clippers for Philly coming off an injury. Collateral damage was Baron Davis leaving my Warriors for his hometown Clippers expecting an injured Brand to still be there.

SMH. I'll have to think of more later

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
USC Mike Williams declaring for the draft.

Kobe playing the entire 48 minutes of games at age 34.

Dwight leaving the Lakers for Houston. Some might disagree but, Got knocked out there first round, just like with the Lakers, and never matched that production again. Did nothing until he came back.

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
What do y'all know about this one?

B2kd.gif

I will never forget this fight. Changed the legacy and careers for not only the fighters but also the referee. I still can't believe it.

If homie just runs for 10 seconds more everything changes.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Starks breaking Kenny Anderson's wrist. NYK fan for life but Kenny A was my guy from HS. He said his wrist was never right after that. Kenny coulda been NBA HOF.

Jeremy Lin not resigning with NY (I Didn't GAF....but his career woulda been different.)

Kwame shoulda went to Florida for a year....and Abe shouldn't a blocked that trade

I wanna say AI shoulda agreed to come off the bench....but I'm not sure he shoulda.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Melo wouldn't have won anything playing in the stacked western conference.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Carmelo leaving Denver to go to NY (Terrible decision at the time and changed his career for the worst)
2.RG3 being a c00n and playing injured and getting injured again during Redskins playoff game
3. Kawhi leaving Toronto: Dude could of had a Lebron east run
4. T.O being greedy and leaving Eagles after 1 n half seasons. McNabb and him could of won multiple Superbowls.

1. Melo's first fukk up was not listening to Wade and Bron. Then he doubled down by not following their lead and waiting for FA.
4. The thing that is always left out is that TO had just signed a new deal when he got to Philly. Even Revis wasn't tryna reup every year :mjlol:.

He was drafted number 1 and had a HOF pro career.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
USC Mike Williams declaring for the draft.

Kobe playing the entire 48 minutes of games at age 34.

Dwight leaving the Lakers for Houston. Some might disagree but, Got knocked out there first round, just like with the Lakers, and never matched that production again. Did nothing until he came back.

I think Dwight did what was best for his career at the time. In reality as soon as basketball reasons happened he should have stayed in Orlando, but I don't blame him for leaving LA because he was expecting CP3 to be there with him not brokeback Nash (:dame:). LA likely would have never went through the tank years if Stern didn't block that trade.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Vick a HOF player?:russ:.

He was a good QB, and one of the most exciting to watch, but he wasn't close to HOF.:yeshrug:.

If he never goes to jail he likely continues to put up numbers in ATL and they could have got him weapons to stockpile his numbers. I didn't say he'd win a chip, but he would have probably had more longevity and made it, I feel. There's worse QBs than Vick in the hall.