Terrible Career Mistakes that changed the outcome of the Player Trajectory or Impact

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
kidd_braxton_jackson.jpg

I still love Toni even tho she was probably a whore.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marbury leaving Minny.

gotta disagrees with you there.
Marbury did what he thought was best for his career. Marbury saw the writing on the wall and knew he most likely wasn’t going to get paid-paid after his rookie contract there after Garnett got that Max deal.

he didnt leave because he was homesick after being there for a couple season. He left directly after Garnett got that Max extension. Think about it

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
If he never goes to jail he likely continues to put up numbers in ATL and they could have got him weapons to stockpile his numbers. I didn't say he'd win a chip, but he would have probably had more longevity and made it, I feel. There's worse QBs than Vick in the hall.

Who are the QB's of the past thirty years that are either worse than Vick OR don't have a Super Bowl victory that are in the HOF?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Rose playing late in that Philly game

No reason for him to be in that game
Acl can creep up anytime...its not when but how he played....he was hobbled whole season long...(groin, feet, back)

When it blew..he did a normal motion...only way to lrevent that was to sit the play offs.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
4. The thing that is always left out is that TO had just signed a new deal when he got to Philly. Even Revis wasn't tryna reup every year :mjlol:.

true but it was a shytty deal and negotiated by the same shytty agent that had him in limbo leaving the 49ers.
getting cut then signing with the cowboys allowed him to basically double the previous yrs money that first year with the cowboys when he was going get peanuts from the eagles
all them deals after the cowboys was a L but I think he might have maximized what he would realistically get back then over the course of his eagles/cowboys years

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Who are the QB's of the past thirty years that are either worse than Vick OR don't have a Super Bowl victory that are in the HOF?

Eli Manning. :unimpressed:

Yes. I know Eli hasn't made it in yet. :unimpressed:

@CarltonJunior

I'm not saying Vick was a bad QB, but even if he didn't go to jail, I don't see him having a HOF career. He just wasn't good enough.

Aiight. :unimpressed:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Mo Lewis going hard on that hit to Drew Bledsoe. If he lets Drew just run of bounds, does Brady even see the field in the next few years? :ohhh:
That’s crazy to consider if that never happened belli would probably be a no name coach out of the league by now or an assistant at best.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Kawhi leaving Toronto changed the trajectory of the NBA. He probably would've repeated if he had stayed, and they definitely would be in playoff contention as a high-ranking seed this year.
Yeah, I was indifferent to him leaving Toronto especially for the Clippers.