Terrible Career Mistakes that changed the outcome of the Player Trajectory or Impact

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
What do y'all know about this one?

B2kd.gif

I will never forget this fight. Changed the legacy and careers for not only the fighters but also the referee. I still can't believe it.

If homie just runs for 10 seconds more everything changes.
When he got up, there was only like 5 seconds left in the fight. Ref should’ve been aware of the situation knowing there’s not much that would’ve been done in that short amount of time

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
all great choices

Dwight Howard requesting a trade to LA and then basketball reasons happening almost really fukked his career up. he's lucky he won last year

Elton Brand leaving the Clippers for Philly coming off an injury. Collateral damage was Baron Davis leaving my Warriors for his hometown Clippers expecting an injured Brand to still be there.

SMH. I'll have to think of more later
I remember there was supposed to be a Baron Davis-Elton Brand-Corey Maggette Big 3

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It's not a player, but rather a coach that possibly made a terrible career mistake. So we all know Mark Few as the coach of Gonzaga. He's been around so long, we probably think he was the coach for that first year when they made the Elite 8 in 1999. But it was Dan Monson who coached that team. After that tournament run, he decided to go to a bigger school in Minnesota and well that didn't work and he's been coaching in Long Beach State to mediocre results. Maybe Gonzaga wouldn't be where it is now if he stayed there, but I can't help and think that he doesn't look at Mark Few every March Madness and go "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME :damn:" :pachaha:

Well if we’re gonna include coaches, I’d say Charlie Strong leaving Louisville for Texas, now you might think “who wouldn’t leave Louisville for Texas?” but Louisville was on a roll with Charlie, he was getting Florida recruits, getting big wins, even beat the Gators in the Sugar Bowl, then he went to a bad situation at the time at Texas and had no shot to succeed there.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Have some more:

Scottie Reynolds not leaving Nova his freshman year after putting up crazy numbers... Stayed in college and went undrafted.
Phillies almost dynasty team beating Braves so they couldn't make the playoffs and letting Cardinals in the playoffs which they end of losing too
If Fultz didn't ride that BMX bike fukking up his nerves in his shoulder
Pete Caroll not running the ball with Marshawn Lynch. Lynch would of been a lock for hall of fame possibly.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, the Bulls were up 12 with 1:30 left, not like it was some insurmountable lead.

Ben Gordon joining the Pistons.
"Rose shouldn't have been in the game" is a results thing. People only say that BECAUSE he got hurt. Nobody questioned it in the moment, and nobody would have thought anything of it had he not gotten hurt.