Tesla announces 3.6billion factory in RENO to build electric semi-trucks

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I've heard different, but we'll see.

Diesel stupid expensive.
Diesel isn't the only point to consider.

How often do the batteries need to replaced, what is the cost of maintenance, how much weight can the Tesla trucks carry.

I don't see the venture working out. It isn't like they're competing in a market where the consumers are interested in the latest fads and luxuries.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What happened to the cybertrucks?!? I mean this has to be their next play because they literally can't compete scale wise now that the other automakers have jumped fully into electric vehicles. I wonder what the end goal for Tesla is?

Energy

Someone said online that black rock been buying the stock like crazy in anticipation that these EV trucks about to make Tesla a lot and I mean a lot of money the next 4 to 5 years.

Link it

bnew

Veteran
Daps
tesla-semi.webp

that guy

All Star
Daps
Someone said online that black rock been buying the stock like crazy in anticipation that these EV trucks about to make Tesla a lot and I mean a lot of money the next 4 to 5 years.
Idk why they think that. There are no specs on these semi trucks. Tesla hasn’t revealed the miles per charge or even the weight of the battery pack. There’s no charging stations for these trucks either. They’re keeping all of these specs hidden for a reason.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps

Makes you wonder if they even got any input from real truck drivers when they developed their concept. This dude broke down their entire design and showed why it's garbage using real world scenarios. But I bet instead of using this feedback to improve it, Elon will just ban this dude off Twitter for criticizing it. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada