Teyana Taylor & Rihanna fight on Twitter

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Thank you. I'm not arguing :sad: just stating my opinion. No hard feelings or anything. Nothing wrong with a friendly debate. Beauty is subjective at the end of the day.

Why is your Coli Cash so low?

You can buy stuff with that? :laff::laff::laff:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Teyana is very pretty but in some pics i've seen of her...her face looks like the sad drama mask.
drama-masks-300x2381.jpg

:ld:

rihanna-vibe-thug-life-tattoo.jpg

:scusthov:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nygga :camby: like I care about your white opinions on asian girls. fukk outta here.
Well the point is I was responding to your post telling dude that yall grade black girls on a different scale or whatever dumb shyt you were claiming. So FYI me with my Eurocentric ideals of beauty :troll: still got RiRi >>>

:umad: keep looking for bad pics though

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Well the point is I was responding to your post telling dude that yall grade black girls on a different scale or whatever dumb shyt you were claiming. So FYI me with my Eurocentric ideals of beauty :troll: still got RiRi >>>

Again your white opinions are irrelevant. Take your faggit ass back to bodybuilding.com :pacspit:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I don't understand this because Karrueche doesn't look white/Euro...and just because people don't find Rihanna that attractive doesn't mean much. She's one person. She doesn't represent an entire race, or nationality...

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I don't understand this because Karrueche doesn't look white/Euro...and just because people don't find Rihanna that attractive doesn't mean much. She's one person. She doesn't represent an entire race, or nationality...

He brought up Euro stands when I'm trying to prop up the black chicks who aren't adhering to them. Fake hair and nose job :camby: