Teyana Taylor & Rihanna fight on Twitter

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont know why- but most Island and African chicks raised in America are fukking lame

most are c00ns and stuck up

they let America turn them into @ssholes :snoop:

folks don't take me seriously when I talk about how Black women in general c00n more than men

just look at the white boys Rihanna has gotten wet over

they all have some white boy "fetish" worse than these dudes in JBO posting and making "snowbunny season" threads

an African chick will have her Nigerian friend prostitute in Italy and get murdered by some random white French dude there....

then will come to the states and put "no black men allowed" in a backpage ad lmao

think every white guy who talks to them is some god sent angel and it does not even cross their mind when the guy goes home he could be telling his boy the black girl he saw and how she is a "******"

then she turns around and acts stuck up with a black dude without even getting to know him

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Again your white opinions are irrelevant. Take your faggit ass back to bodybuilding.com :pacspit:
I dont know what you think this is but my opinions are more or less the only shyt that matters. :smugbiden: :umad:

I dont post on that site but you seem well aquainted with fakkitry :leon:

Oh

Thats right

....Laker fan :banderas:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
folks don't take me seriously when I talk about how Black women in general c00n more than men

just look at the white boys Rihanna has gotten wet over

they all have some white boy "fetish" worse than these dudes in JBO posting and making "snowbunny season" threads

an African chick will have her Nigerian friend prostitute in Italy and get murdered by some random white French dude there....

then will come to the states and put "no black men allowed" in a backpage ad lmao

think every white guy who talks to them is some god sent angel and it does not even cross their mind when the guy goes home he could be telling his boy the black girl he saw and how she is a "******"

then she turns around and acts stuck up with a black dude without even getting to know him
i been back in America since June and the amount of female c00ns i have encountered irl and online are :what:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i been back in America since June and the amount of female c00ns i have encountered irl and online are :what:

The female tap dancing is at ridiculous levels. These hoes will diss all black men on IG but worship someone who wouldn't even acknowledge them around their family. But when they get hit with those harsh realities though. :banderas:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
yfCAGz9.png
Both these hoes ugly.
motumbo-finger-gif.gif

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

There was a stat some time ago about the mayor candidate De Blasio(the white guy with the Black son and daughter and black wife) got more votes from Black women but more Black men voted for the OTHER candidate Bill Thompson(who is black) with the Black wife.......

Yes you read all of that correctly......meanwhile after he is elected they will go back to talking about Black men marrying white men by using exaggerated statistics and don't even bring up the fact that they c00ned out and voted against the Black couple simply because De Blasio had a Black son with an afro and a black wife.......

They voted for a white guy because he married a Black woman........ :wtf:
'

:wtf:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
There was a stat some time ago about the mayor candidate De Blasio(the white guy with the Black son and daughter and black wife) got more votes from Black women but more Black men voted for the OTHER candidate Bill Thompson(who is black) with the Black wife.......

Yes you read all of that correctly......meanwhile after he is elected they will go back to talking about Black men marrying white men by using exaggerated statistics and don't even bring up the fact that they c00ned out and voted against the Black couple simply because De Blasio had a Black son with an afro and a black wife.......

They voted for a white guy because he married a Black woman........ :wtf:
'

:wtf:
:dead: