DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
There's alot of things covered in that podcast from details on how him,snoop, and nate grew up together and how they all recorded songs before getting put on by dre and death row. Pretty much they had the plug from dre but it was kind of like on and off process and things got nixed around the time he left deathrow. Pretty much big hutch give him the keys to the G funk sound.

I kinda figured that. Becuz ain't no way your Brother is Dr. Dre (a young Dr. Dre at that) and you aren't there in the picture somewhere. Not only becuz it's your Brother, but it's your famous Brother :francis:

I already been "knew" about Hutch tho. That's why I'm a little skeptical about that song with Rage and the original County Blues. Becuz if you listen to the guitars on the original version of County Blues then you can hear how that sounds like an Above The Law record. If you listen to the guitar samples on the song with Rage you can hear the same thing. And if it's not Hutch on that 1 then it's clearly Warren G or Colin Wolfe or Chris Taylor. All of whom were around when Future Shock started and I think even around the time "efil4zaggin" came out