Thank and Grow Rich: Gratitude Challenge Thread

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
30 Days of Gratefulness

Can you name 3 things a day you are grateful for? Without repeating yourself? Without using negative phrases, for example, saying that you are grateful for something you did not have to do? Without using gratefulness mixed with shame, example being grateful because others have it worst, or being grateful because someone worked hard to give it to you?

The key to this challenge is to be specific. Focusing on things that you enjoy, things that make you feel good and things that you want more of in life will give you direction and might help you learn something about yourself.

It's a perfect way to create a habit and mindset you can use all next year. Challenge yourself for the next month and see if its useful to you.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I am thankful for all the food in the house.
I am thankful for the comfort of my bed and my own room.
I am thankful for the coli for allowing me to meet cool people like @Prynce @Blackout @Coco @Milk N Cookies @Regine Hunter and @Jayne
giphy.gif

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The failure of this challenge makes me realize I need to not focus on what I'm chasing after and appreciate how far I came.
Who failed? The thread is just a day old lol :dwillhuh:

But yeah, there are so many benefits to being in a state of gratitude instead of a state of lack.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I failed, I can't think of 3 things I'm truly grateful for
Aww bb, it'll come to you with practice. As soon as you find something that gives you a sense of pleasure or joy no matter how small, write it down or keep a mental note. It will gradually increase in frequency but you gotta start somewhere. :therethere: