Thank and Grow Rich: Gratitude Challenge Thread

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@baqardi @Coco
So here are some solutions for your problem.

maslows-hierarchy-of-needs.gif

Start at the bottom, do you have what you need?

Second solution:
Make a T chart, on one side write what you don't want, on the other side write what you want. Focus on what you do want and when you get what you want, write it in the gratitude thread. Just remember that you want to stay in a state of prosperity, gratitude and abundance, not a state of lack and comparing to others because that makes no sense. Everyone is at a different point on a different path. Focus on you. #worryboutyourself

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
@baqardi @Coco
So here are some solutions for your problem.

maslows-hierarchy-of-needs.gif

Start at the bottom, do you have what you need?

Second solution:
Make a T chart, on one side write what you don't want, on the other side write what you want. Focus on what you do want and when you get what you want, write it in the gratitude thread. Just remember that you want to stay in a state of prosperity, gratitude and abundance, not a state of lack and comparing to others because that makes no sense. Everyone is at a different point on a different path. Focus on you. #worryboutyourself

The pyramid is good. I am lacking the most in the love and belonging tier

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I am thankful that I had a short shift today cause I have been feeling light headed

I am grateful that I have found someone I actually potentially want to be with.

I am grateful that the my schedule was sent to me and I didn't have to go get it myself