Thank and Grow Rich: Gratitude Challenge Thread

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I am thankful for sleep.
I am thankful for Astrology, Psychology and MBTI, and also the internet. I have learned so much about myself and the world from those resources.
I am thankful for books and written language, not only has it allowed me to travel to new worlds and strengthen my imagination but it also provides me with an endless source of wisdom.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Home cooked meal my dad is making

Mario Party

A home besides my own I can chill at

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Today/yesterday:
I'm thankful for my car
I'm thankful the experiences I've had / information I've consumed which allows me to make sense of what might be going on in his mind right now
I'm thankful for actively engaging with the new opportunity at work
I'm thankful for my determination
I'm thankful for the times I have given myself space to process my emotions before I pursue a course of action even when that took months to do

I notice how easy it is to break the rules and include other people who have done something for you or being grateful for something you haven't done.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Today/yesterday:
I'm thankful for my car
I'm thankful the experiences I've had / information I've consumed which allows me to make sense of what might be going on in his mind right now
I'm thankful for actively engaging with the new opportunity at work
I'm thankful for my determination
I'm thankful for the times I have given myself space to process my emotions before I pursue a course of action even when that took months to do

I notice how easy it is to break the rules and include other people who have done something for you or being grateful for something you haven't done.
I think it's ok to be grateful for other's actions. The point that was made in the book was that when you focus on gratefulness mixed with shame, you bring that with you or attract it. Such as people shaming you into being grateful like "i slaved over this hot stove, you better eat it and be grateful."

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I am thankful my younger brother is growing into a nice young man. he's very open minded and considerate.

I am thankful that my Co workers actually care about my wellbeing.

I am thankful for my niece and her fat cheeks.

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
I'm grateful for life, with all its ups and downs. I've found that everything seems to balance itself out in the end, which is really just a new beginning.

I'm grateful for love, in all forms.

And I'm grateful for sex. Mainly good sex. Bad sex is okay for practice lol

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I'm thankful for my nephew
I'm thankful that I am still young enough to have one of my own some day
I'm thankful I have people around me