That Bad Man vs Rocket Man: Packers vs Lions Monday Night

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
week 1 :wtf:

breh u stupid as fukk. That loss (win) would of changed the NFC playoff standings.. fukk outta here
Whatever the fukk week it was, it was very early in the season with replacement refs and 1 call. fukk you being obtuse for like y'all didn't have an extra hand in your victory from multiple calls :hhh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I know u a packers fan but u outmanned tonight.

just sit on the sidelines for this one.

yall were gifted a win. No excuses for that shyt

have i said otherwise? no. but saying the league is trying to get us back in the playoffs for rodgers is stupid as fukk. Even if we lose, we at 4-2 and still playoff bound. thanks for playing

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The league has made it crystal clear they're not reversing PI calls/nocalls. I've seen at least 10 blatant PIs not reversed this season.
yup. Packers were a victim of this too. Clear PI, was challenged, not reversed. Think only one PI call has been reversed all season. If refs start missing those plays due to challenges, it makes them look bad.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not a fix but shytty reffing. Baka was selling the call with dudes hands on his upper inner shoulders/neck. in real time, especially with these old ass cac refs, it looks legit.

with that being said, they need younger refs. these old fukks be missing shyt
Yeah, you know I got no proof but that was incompetent. You know the Lions complained the first time. To make the same dumb call again is really hard to believe. The no pass interference the other way to was very sus. I want to believe it is all on the up and up but that was crazy.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The league has made it crystal clear they're not reversing PI calls/nocalls. I've seen at least 10 blatant PIs not reversed this season.

Maybe. This one struck me as a play where the official literally couldn't see the foul because of the position of the players. The kind of play that officials would WANT to reverse because it's not really overturning judgement or a 50/50 type play.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was highway robbery to be sure, but why the fukk did Patricia not challenge the P.I.?