That Bad Man vs Rocket Man: Packers vs Lions Monday Night

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These coaches know by now refs are not reversed PI

imo they put the rule in to appease saints fans but they made the rule knowing it wouldnt be enforced.

Its all a ”save face” rule

You're probably right, but logically there's no downside. You have all 3 timeouts and it's a game-changing play.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Just two shyt calls. They aren't cheating.
I know ......but it's one of my closest friends favorite sayings about everything related to NFL and NBA and those two calls are the epitome of what he be saying ...even tho Detroit should've been getting tds instead of fgs

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
2012 fukked us outta of a game as well. bet u wasnt saying shyt then :usure:

fukk these refs
This is why I'm not gonna apologize. The refs have been shyt forever. Hell, the Eagles game we lost was some Grade A shyt reffing too. There's two things going against us: that fact that it's us (and Rodgers). Ppl love to hate on us. That, and it's the only game going, so everyone is watching.

The hands to the face calls were terrible, but well acted by Bak. He's the reason those flags were thrown, so give that man an Oscar. Nevermind the fact that we turned the ball over 3 times and the Lions got, what, six points out of it? Guess that's on the refs too.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really haven't been this pissed watching a spOrting event in a long time. Like I really wanna fight a nikka right now I'm glad I don't go out for many sporting events anymore. I need a fukking videogame or something To release this shyt.
:umad:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If you from Chicago you know this ain't nothing new! :mjcry:

stfu fakkit. negging nikkas because ur team been incompetent since 1985 :camby:

No one is arguing how shytty the refs been or are. But the fact that we too have been on that side of the stick as @FloorGeneral said, then fukk it, it is what it is.