William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
The NFL season is BACK! :blessed:

Thursday Night Football is BACK! :blessed:

The REIGNING CHAMPIONS New England Patriots are hosting the Pittsburgh Steelers at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro.

Of course, before the game starts, the Patriots will be raising yet another championship banner....:patsfanhaha::patsfanumad::blingbling::laughingatyou:

Word on the street: Goodell won't be present.:beli:

Lettuce :eat:on what is very crucial first game of the season for BOTH teams.

Last edited:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
A lot of question marks going into the game imo. Pats missing Revis/Browner/Arrington from last season. Also will be without Blount and could be missing their starting center:jbhmm:

Steelers without Bryant,Bell,Pouncey and also have questions in the secondary:jbhmm:Game could be sloppy:patrice:

Battle of attrition...20-16 with at least two turnovers aside.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Battle of attrition...20-16 with at least two turnovers aside.
On the Steelers side I'm interested in seeing if Keith Butler will play passive like LeBeau did for the most part on D or will he press more, try to get pressure up the middle?:jbhmm:Will we try to play clock controlling football to keep Brady off the field or go spread like we did in 11' and let Ben wing it?:jbhmm:I'm expecting Beli to double Brown the majority of the time and make Wheaton,Heyward Bey, Miller and Coates show they can beat coverage