this shyt is unbearable'

Anyway, Patriots brehs..whats good with your center situation? :youngsabo:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
fukking Brady is 7-2 vs us and undefeated at home. Dude just has our number. We have no Bell or Bryant either. But I still like us vs these cheating fakkits. They have no corners and there run D is mad suspect

I expect the difference in this game to be our speed on D. We switched defenses to be able to utilize our speed to create turnovers. The cheaters are hopefully gonna be a Lil distracted with all the off the field talk

I expect Deangelo to get over 100 yards. I can also see us picking off Brady for the 1st time in NE.

I got us winning 28-24

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
fukking Brady is 7-2 vs us and undefeated at home. Dude just has our number. We have no Bell or Bryant either. But I still like us vs these cheating fakkits. They have no corners and there run D is mad suspect

I expect the difference in this game to be our speed on D. We switched defenses to be able to utilize our speed to create turnovers. The cheaters are hopefully gonna be a Lil distracted with all the off the field talk

I expect Deangelo to get over 100 yards. I can also see us picking off Brady for the 1st time in NE.

I got us winning 28-24

Our run defense is actually pretty damn good, based on how we performed last season and even in this preseason.:beli:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
A top 5 QB throwing to a top 2 or 3 WR?:usure:

Youre right - that's not a dangerous combo AT ALL:heh:

Gronk and Brown came to the league the same Year 2010, Gronk has played half of his career less than 100%

Tds Gronkowski 54 in 65 Games that's almost a TD PER game Never seen before in the history of Football in fact he has the Record for most TDs in the first 50 games of any player including WRs in the history, did I mentioned he broke the Record for most TDs and Yards for a TE in the history of the NFL and was the First TE to lead the League in TDs Ever, In his first three seasons, he had 38 receiving touchdowns in 43 games; with no other tight end having more than 25, Brown has 28 in 70 games and Two 1000+ yard seasons, Gronk YPC is better than Brown even though Brown is a WR and let's not even get to the triple teams Gronk Gets every single snap, and Big Ben is a Top 5 QB but Brady is top 2 in the league, yeah I think you're joking. Not even Close.

You telling me Antonio Brown is more dangerous than this one Man Wrecking Crew?

rob-gronkowski.gif

GROOONK2.0.gif

YIBTNsk.gif