The 2021 Red River Shootout: #6 Oklahoma Sooners vs #21 Texas Longhorns

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You're probably not gonna get a ticket for less than $200 ($150 face value), so expect to pay that much or more.. You need to make some friends that are season ticket holders or they know someone that has them. This season, more than a few OU fans were selling their tickets because they were sure OU was gonna lose this year. If a team looks bad, then tickets will be easier to get.

There is a OU FB group where season ticket holders resell their tickets (OU FOOTBALL TICKETS), if you want to sit on the OU side. Once the season starts start monitoring the group because tickets are posted sparingly and increase as the season progresses. Stub Hub is the official reseller for OU tickets, so you can find them there too.

I'm a season ticket holder who got the email to purchase this ticket, but I couldn't afford to go this year. Unfortunately, I don't have any extras to sell.

The offense has struggled the entire season when OU should never struggle to score. He does everything you don't want your QB to do: Misses reads or makes the wrong read, doesn't take care of the football (fumbles & interceptions), throws into double & triple coverage. Now add the fact that his accuracy under pressure is terrible even in short passing and he doesn't throw the ball downfield. Most of the turnovers this season has been his fault. The fumble during the Texas game was the last draw.

All this was happening last season when he got benched against Texas last year! He's not OU material.

Thanks. I'd be coming from New York so it can't be a spur of the moment purchase with flight and hotel.