The 2021 Red River Shootout: #6 Oklahoma Sooners vs #21 Texas Longhorns

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
texas succeeded at everything I thought they would. #8 is a monster, Devonta Smith all over again. I see Sark recruited him at Bama. Casey Thompson is good, probably should've ran him more later in the game.

I still cant believe we won. But we must get better. And most likely we will have to play texas again in B12 title game. I'm glad we finally got some groove going.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This was a good experience though, because it finally showed LR that Rattler isn’t it. They’ve been struggling the entire year offensively with him. With Williams, they should start blowing out some of these teams again IMO instead of struggling to get by every game.
Riley should never recruit an non-dual threat qb ever again. I don't care if he's #1 in the country.

His offense only works with a qb with wheels. Even baker could run, Rattler is slowest since Landry Jones. Can't run that counter run play if no qb threat to keep.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me

:mjcry:

He's just special

Fam, I’ve been out golfing :mjpls:

Wanna know why he ain’t at Michigan right now? Because we could only have 8 early enrollees, and admissions miscounted how many we had (we were already at 8 with a couple 3 star scrubs already set to enroll early).. so they told him he couldn’t early enroll.

That ended pissing off his boy Giles Jackson and that’s the main reason Jackson dipped.

We can’t get outta our own way. :to:

Last edited:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Home from the game. I've been to six of these, this was the wildest. I'm spent and still shell shocked.

I couldn't go this year because I'm on medical leave and I'm only getting partial pay from my job! I'll definitely be there next season!

It's unfortunate for your team tho... I really don't like to talk shyt, but @Silkk instigating shyt... You're good peeps!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I couldn't go this year because I'm on medical leave and I'm only getting partial pay from my job! I'll definitely be there next season!

It's unfortunate for your team tho... I really don't like to talk shyt, but @Silkk instigating shyt... You're good peeps!
:scust: