Daps
5fffa91126c862fd545e5bbe8853d60e--chicks-be-like-cool-stuff.jpg

Rattler giving out those postgame daps & hugs :mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
OLine got sonned all game. Sarks playcalling was straight. But, damn Bijan got bottled up in the 2nd half. OU got constant pressure on Thompson. Meanwhile Casey had all day. :snoop:

DB’s trash. Man, I don’t know what we do next year.

The plays and shots were there Thompson just missed them by an overthrow or so :manny:

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Texas isn't beating OU the next couple years with Williams either.

This was their best shot and they choked.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The plays and shots were there Thompson just missed them by an overthrow or so :manny:
Yeah, he missed a couple bunnies. But that’s what happens when you constantly get pressured. OU started dialing up in the 2nd half when they figured out our Linesmen weren’t worth a fukk. Texas just managed to get hella big plays off that went for points inspite if horrible line play. That’s a result of Sarks great playcalling and having great skill players like Worthy, Xavier, Bijan, and Whittington. But when OU recognized they could fukk us in the trenches, Lincoln started dialing it up and that was a wrap. Constant pressure on Thompson inconsistent pressure on Caleb. It’s like watching the Phins lose again. Just on a Saturday. :mjcry:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

This game takes tolls on my ticker every yr

This was a good experience though, because it finally showed LR that Rattler isn’t it. They’ve been struggling the entire year offensively with him. With Williams, they should start blowing out some of these teams again IMO instead of struggling to get by every game.