The 2021 Red River Shootout: #6 Oklahoma Sooners vs #21 Texas Longhorns

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
OU kicker like :whew:

An NFL team is gonna move up in the draft to get our kicker. He has missed a couple FG's this season, but he makes them when they're needed the most AND he kicks 60 yd FG's like they're PAT'S with room to spare... no exaggeration.... I seen it with my own eyes.

YouTube Gabe Bkric.

So many teams have just laid down and choked against OU this season.

The shyt is so fukking hilarious! :laff:

It's gonna be interesting. But he will start again next week I'm sure. If he didn't convert thst 2pt conversion tho he might as well stay in Dallas, lol.

Naw, he done... Williams gonna get the start and Rattler will be the back up for the rest of the season unless Williams goes down. This will be Rattler's last season at OU!

After what has happened today and the fukkery that has been going on all season, Riley gonna make the change. He gotta listen to the fanbase now!

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
How hard a ticket is this game? I want to attend next year.

You're probably not gonna get a ticket for less than $200 ($150 face value), so expect to pay that much or more.. You need to make some friends that are season ticket holders or they know someone that has them. This season, more than a few OU fans were selling their tickets because they were sure OU was gonna lose this year. If a team looks bad, then tickets will be easier to get.

There is a OU FB group where season ticket holders resell their tickets (OU FOOTBALL TICKETS), if you want to sit on the OU side. Once the season starts start monitoring the group because tickets are posted sparingly and increase as the season progresses. Stub Hub is the official reseller for OU tickets, so you can find them there too.

I'm a season ticket holder who got the email to purchase this ticket, but I couldn't afford to go this year. Unfortunately, I don't have any extras to sell.

Why was rattler benched? :ohhh:

Because he's not good. Had he stayed in, they lose this game in a rout. Rattler will be at another school next season.

The offense has struggled the entire season when OU should never struggle to score. He does everything you don't want your QB to do: Misses reads or makes the wrong read, doesn't take care of the football (fumbles & interceptions), throws into double & triple coverage. Now add the fact that his accuracy under pressure is terrible even in short passing and he doesn't throw the ball downfield. Most of the turnovers this season has been his fault. The fumble during the Texas game was the last draw.

All this was happening last season when he got benched against Texas last year! He's not OU material.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
does OU not have anybody else that can cover Worthy

Our best CB was out yesterday. Not saying he would've shut worthy down completely bc dude is really good, but it wouldn't have been that bad.

If you notice, they never threw over to the other side to #9(dude who made the flying 1 hand INT a few weeks ago) side. He's our 2nd best cb. I don't think they even looked his way.

They picked on #4 and #7(a true freshman)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Regarding Spencer Rattler, I hate to say this, but I think he's a victim of his own off-season hype. The concensus #1 nfl pick talk, the Heisman winner talk. And I hate to say this too, but all this NIL money he's gotten. All the cars he's gotten. Dude is probably a millionaire right now. And that's good for him....BUT....

...on the field, last season he was slinging the rock everywhere. He was snapping it and getting the ball out to the open receivers, making plays that were there. The reason he earned that hype in the off-season is bx he played really well last year.

This season he's looking for big plays too often, my guess is to have his Heisman moments or whatever. Not taking what's there, not throwing to wide open dudes, and being afraid of getting sacked and running out of the pocket too quickly.

I think he's still the starter to be honest going forward, but if he still wants to be a top nfl pick he needs look at what Caleb did yesterday and play within the offense