The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I was watching with my girl. On that first drive when they went for it on 4th down I was mad. But then they did it twice and came away with nothing. Im not opposed to going for it on 4th down. I know it was early but you ALWAYS gotta take the points coming off a turnover especially with a tied score. You can say that decision came back to bite them becuz on that last drive instead of having to get a td you need a fg to win and they got the best kicker ever smh

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After this I’m praying for JK to come back. We’re going to need that 19’ 20’ level rushing game cause I don’t trust this defense (the injury bug is already hitting our secondary) to hold on if we continue to put up points quickly.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I ain't even mad at the young guys in the secondary, McDonald and Harbs did not put them in situations to succeed.

EDC deserves a lot of flack as well but I'll get into that later.
my thing is why were the young guys even on the field

Marlon and Peters were on the sideline on both drives that Tyreek scored on

we blitzed Marcus Williams on a 3rd & long and it ended up being a big play :mindblown:

the coaches do alot of dumb shyt man

I was trying to be optimistic and not go in on them weekly like Ive done in the past but this was probably Harbs worst coaching performance since hes been here and thats saying alot

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
and I know its early but Kyle Hamilton looks like a flat out bust so far

multiple blown coverages and missed tackles by him today

I dont care that he was a top 15 pick,they need to sit his bum ass down

its crazy that our top pick easily looks like the worst rookie on the team

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Let's keep it a buck, the ravens have had trouble dealing with Tyreek Hill in the 4th quarter.

But still, I think the ravens beat themselves getting overconfident on 4th downs

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
After this I’m praying for JK to come back. We’re going to need that 19’ 20’ level rushing game cause I don’t trust this defense (the injury bug is already hitting our secondary) to hold on if we continue to put up points quickly.
Harbaugh need to cut the bs and let him play

Dude has basically been begging to play the past 2 weeks smh

and Mike Davis needs to be cut...dude is a waste of a roster spot

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Let's keep it a buck, the ravens have had trouble dealing with Tyreek Hill in the 4th quarter.

But still, I think the ravens beat themselves getting overconfident on 4th downs
they mostly did a good job on him

most of his yards came on blown coverages when Marlon and Peters werent in the game

he had like 7 catches for 50 yards before the last 2 drives and somehow ended up with 190 smh

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
off the top of my head these were some of the bad coaching decisions today

1.not playing Dobbins knowing the others backs are ass

2.having your blocking TE(Nick Boyle) be a healthy scratch and dressing Josh Oliver instead smh

3.only having 3 OLBs on the roster

4.still starting Josh Bynes(hes been terrible the first 2 games,give Malik or Josh Ross those snaps)

5.going for it on 4th early inn the game instead taking the 3 and making it a 2 score game

6.always running Lamar every fukking 4th down...how about a fukking play action once in a while

7.going for it on 4th down at mid field up 2 TDs

8.blitzing your FS on 3rd & long and giving up a long TD

9.playing your CBs 10 yards off the ball all 4th quarter and they still gave up big plays

10.not having the starters in on the last 3 Miami TD drives

11.not abandoning the run when its obviously not working

12.continuously running Mike Davis on short yardage situations and watching him gain no yards

13.deciding to dress Tylan Wallace over James Proche

14.still having bum ass Justice Hill on the roster and actually wasting snaps on his bum ass

15.not throwing it to Bateman and Likely enough

16.continuously calling a 3 man rush and giving Tua all day to throw

17.continuously playing everybody off and letting Tua dink & dunk for most of the game.I think the Miami RBs combined for like 17 catches smh

and thats just off the top of my head

seems like the only halftime adjustment we made was to play more conservative in the 2nd half :snoop:

Lamar was balling,they shouldve let him cook instead getting conservative and killing our momentum

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I ain't even mad at the young guys in the secondary, McDonald and Harbs did not put them in situations to succeed.

EDC deserves a lot of flack as well but I'll get into that later.

Preach brother preach all the ravens flaws came to ahead in the 4 quarter and the real issue with this team is personnel

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
off the top of my head these were some of the bad coaching decisions today

1.not playing Dobbins knowing the others backs are ass

2.having your blocking TE(Nick Boyle) be a healthy scratch and dressing Josh Oliver instead smh

3.only having 3 OLBs on the roster

4.still starting Josh Bynes(hes been terrible the first 2 games,give Malik or Josh Ross those snaps)

5.going for it on 4th early inn the game instead taking the 3 and making it a 2 score game

6.always running Lamar every fukking 4th down...how about a fukking play action once in a while

7.going for it on 4th down at mid field up 2 TDs

8.blitzing your FS on 3rd & long and giving up a long TD

9.playing your CBs 10 yards off the ball all 4th quarter and they still gave up big plays

10.not having the starters in on the last 3 Miami TD drives

11.not abandoning the run when its obviously not working

12.continuously running Mike Davis on short yardage situations and watching him gain no yards

13.deciding to dress Tylan Wallace over James Proche

14.still having bum ass Justice Hill on the roster and actually wasting snaps on his bum ass

15.not throwing it to Bateman and Likely enough

16.continuously calling a 3 man rush and giving Tua all day to throw

17.continuously playing everybody off and letting Tua dink & dunk for most of the game.I think the Miami RBs combined for like 17 catches smh

and thats just off the top of my head

seems like the only halftime adjustment we made was to play more conservative in the 2nd half :snoop:

Lamar was balling,they shouldve let him cook instead getting conservative and killing our momentum

Got damn that sums up everything

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Facts it’s the last 5 losses from last year it’s just shows us even with Lamar as the starting qb it’s hard to over come the coach bad decision making
its the dumb coaching decisions that kill me

if Marlon and Peters are both banged up and sitting on the sideline in crunch time why are you calling safety blitzes and leaving rookie CBs and rookie safeties on a island

why are you rushing 3 and sitting in soft zones :dahell:

if they simply just rush 4 and play 2 man on those last 3 drives we win this game easily

why are you being aggressive up multiple scores :mindblown:

they got Tyreek and Waddle,you should have 2 safeties deep every play

I dont know why they make shyt so hard when it should be simple.Just play man with 2 deep safeties to prevent big plays.Make them keep dinking down to the RBs and run the clock

when they blitzed Marcus Williams on 3rd & long and Kyle Hamilton blew the deep coverage I knew it was over...and we were still up 7 at that point :heh:

Harbs always trying to be cute and it always costs us