There’s nothing wrong with our offense besides the current RBs bring trash

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I don’t understand why y’all still hating on Greg Roman

he's been ok so far but any other year roman would have got a coaching job for what he did last year under those circumstances........ but it's glaring that the head coach and gm are the biggest problem with this team

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand why y’all still hating on Greg Roman

They want it to be sexy makes no sense, the offense put up 31 points but if a line is trash then what can Roman do...

Raven fans want the offense to look like Chiefs and by the looks of this season it will with no run game and just big plays as the only way to score so they will be happy

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not sure if it's been posted, but everyone knows Harbaugh and his guys aka Harbaugh hook ups are the real problem of this team.

No way you have "the best secondary" going into the season and you allow shyt like Sunday to happen. Coaching is the problem.

Hire Les Frazier from Buffalo and be done with the Harbaugh era. Dude is and always will be trash and he's always aggressive at the wrong time.

LMAO @ rex Ryan being one of the greatest D coordinators EVER, OH MY GOD i had to turn that video off fast

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after yesterday people are crazy thinking Lamar is going to sign a long term deal here…… this coaching staff is a problem, Lamar is the only player that has to play against his coach, the other team defense and refs :francis: every Sunday it’s literally 3 on 1

Yeah Lamar is always talking, Roman should say i am afraid to put the ball in my Qb's hands for passing when it is ball control time because he threw a fukking pick six that was dropped also and just like the Jets game he turned the ball over throwing a Jacoby Harris special that extended that game...

I am the biggest lamar supporter but yall gotta stop trying to fit square into a roundball

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Yeah Lamar is always talking, Roman should say i am afraid to put the ball in my Qb's hands for passing when it is ball control time because he threw a fukking pick six that was dropped also and just like the Jets game he turned the ball over throwing a Jacoby Harris special that extended that game...

I am the biggest lamar supporter but yall gotta stop trying to fit square into a roundball

All this is cool but you are picking and choosing moments in 2 games when I have 4 years of Lamar being a starting quarterback and 15 years of harbaugh tenure here with data and film that tells me I’m right about my post :sas2:

Last edited:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this is cool but you are picking and choosing moments in 2 games when I have 4 years of Lamar being a starting quarterback and 15 years of harbaugh tenure here with data and film that tells me I’m right about my post :sas2:

I was like damn why you coming at me with this heat lmao, but then i realized i quoted your response, i was actually responding to the quote that u quoted from Lamar...

Yeah Harbaugh decisions even last yr cost the ravens games so i won't argue with that

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I was like damn why you coming at me with this heat lmao, but then i realized i quoted your response, i was actually responding to the quote that u quoted from Lamar...

Yeah Harbaugh decisions even last yr cost the ravens games so i won't argue with that
Ok I’m sorry brother it’s no hostility on my end, I’m just here to talk to good people

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok I’m sorry brother it’s no hostility on my end, I’m just here to talk to good people
Harbaugh is and will always be the main problem

I don’t even blame McDonald

I know hes just a puppet and does whatever Harbaugh wants

I saw the same dumb shyt from this defense on Sunday that I saw last year and McDonald wasn’t here

they’re still putting all 11 at the LOS and expecting safeties to bail out and cover deep half when the ball is snapped

still being aggressive for no reason

still blitzing their best coverage guys on obvious passing downs

Harbs is the problem

the good thing is I’ve actually seen people in the media calling out the bad coaching for the first time ever

Usually the media gives him a pass for his bs but not this time

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all looked great the past weeks!

I don’t understand people complaint about the play calling though. Dobbins and Gus aren’t playing but the offense is still working and clicking.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I will admit that Roman has improved. I wanna see what he does when he faces Buffalo and the Pats. Can Roman call a game that will win chess matches against those spectacular defensive coordinators? I hope he can because the history of Harbaugh's coordinators shows they can't make in game adjustments and it's a level or arrogance and ego involved in their play calling that has hurt this franchise time and time again.

Can he call plays that will continue to get other players involved in the offense? WHEN ANDREWS and BATEMAN get taken away, can he call plays to get other players opportunities?Likely, Duvernay...etc.