The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I will admit that Roman has improved. I wanna see what he does when he faces Buffalo and the Pats. Can Roman call a game that will win chess matches against those spectacular defensive coordinators? I hope he can because the history of Harbaugh's coordinators shows they can't make in game adjustments and it's a level or arrogance and ego involved in their play calling that has hurt this franchise time and time again.

Can he call plays that will continue to get other players involved in the offense? WHEN ANDREWS and BATEMAN get taken away, can he call plays to get other players opportunities?Likely, Duvernay...etc.

That’s the million dollar question

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Harbaugh is and will always be the main problem

I don’t even blame McDonald

I know hes just a puppet and does whatever Harbaugh wants

I saw the same dumb shyt from this defense on Sunday that I saw last year and McDonald wasn’t here

they’re still putting all 11 at the LOS and expecting safeties to bail out and cover deep half when the ball is snapped

still being aggressive for no reason

still blitzing their best coverage guys on obvious passing downs

Harbs is the problem

the good thing is I’ve actually seen people in the media calling out the bad coaching for the first time ever

Usually the media gives him a pass for his bs but not this time

They will be calling him out even more when Lamar signs this contract because it’s going to be a lot of pressure if Lamar gets the bag and they can’t make it to a super bowl

krexzen

All Star
Daps

look at this bullshyt :dead:

reminds me of when that moron Rex Ryan would blitz Ray Lewis and drop Haloti Ngata into coverage

this is why you need alphas on the team

somebody needs to step up and say no when they call stupid shyt like this

Two man rush. May as well drop everyone in coverage. Just run all the DBs and LBs onto the field.