The 3-Peat is Still King

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas try too hard. Find the post I called Mahomes a fraud...

I did say Bridges was next and I was wrong, you win some, you lose some. But what I don't do is hide my hand, and wait for someone else to state something for me 😂...

🤣 you're a grown man, fam. It's okay to minimize the MJ standom. Just a little 🤣 🤣...
By MJ stan you mean non Lebron zombie. Look in the mirror and continue bending reality for Lebron breh, it’s gotta be worth something right:jbhmm:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They wouldnt have beat the celtics in 2009 with a healthy KG. Not impressive at all.
Lakers injured and refs giving Leon powe 15 ft the same game they had a half time special on him. Healthy they beat Boston. Bean and co showed the Celtics what’s up the next year. Fact Kobe carried an 0-12 in playoffs pau to 3 finals is impressive. You give Kobe or mj bron or curry’s team they 3 peating.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Imagine every country in the North America had good to great nba leagues. Then you have a tourney where all champions and top 3-4 teams in every country play each other to be champion of the champions league.

Btw those Madrid teams were stacked that’s why they dominated Europe. They also care more about champions league over other domestic cup. You also add having the GOAT Ronaldo who stepped up and is the goat of the champions league so it was cheat code.

Oh I know how it's set up (I'm in Europe), I'm just not sure how it makes it more difficult. There's less games, so injuries are less of an issue, on top of teams basically not really having a salary cap to worry about as much as in the NBA. CL is basically the rich get richer.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh I know how it's set up (I'm in Europe), I'm just not sure how it makes it more difficult. There's less games, so injuries are less of an issue, on top of teams basically not really having a salary cap to worry about as much as in the NBA. CL is basically the rich get richer.
Usually the same couple of teams (real, Bayern,city) are always gonna be favorite to win it. But this year we have an underdog in the final in Dortmund