The 46th Annual Joe Namath Appreciation Thread (Or The Official New York Jets 2014 Offseason Thread)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Personally I'd trade up for Watkins...

We have a lot of needs but none bigger than WR...

Watkins, Sanders and Kerley in the slot is a solid receiver trio...
That's a TON to give up though. Even as a guy who attends the draft, the last thing I want is for us to trade up and know the Jets will be out of the draft til day 3 and that's only because they're compensatory picks.

Watkins better be a top 10 WR NEXT YEAR for that price tag.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That's a TON to give up though. Even as a guy who attends the draft, the last thing I want is for us to trade up and know the Jets will be out of the draft til day 3 and that's only because they're compensatory picks

The Jets have tons of picks. I'm wiling to move up for Watkins. Hopefully we can trade with Cleveland.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Knowing us, we'll probably go defense again in the 1st :lolbron:

There are a couple players that would warrant BPA on that side but not many. Everybody at Radio City would blow a gasket :russ:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That's a TON to give up though. Even as a guy who attends the draft, the last thing I want is for us to trade up and know the Jets will be out of the draft til day 3 and that's only because they're compensatory picks.

Watkins better be a top 10 WR NEXT YEAR for that price tag.
Yes the pricetag is big but Watkins has top 5 ability and IMO that is well worth it...

We have no offensive weapons and here's a kid who is stupid fast, runs great routes and has good hands...

.At worst he's Percy Harvin and that's not a bad thing...

ZKay

Rookie
Daps
The Jets have tons of picks. I'm wiling to move up for Watkins. Hopefully we can trade with Cleveland.
I doubt we are gonna trade with Cleveland.. at most I think I we'd trade with the Rams

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
in :stylin:

has there been any word on us checking out guards in free agency?

verner, byrd and schwartz :banderas:

bringing colon back on a 1 year deal :ehh:

nicks on a 1 year deal :shaq:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:dj2:

lots of space to make moves this offseason. lets hope for some smart moves to get us excited for 2014.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Knowing us, we'll probably go defense again in the 1st :lolbron:

There are a couple players that would warrant BPA on that side but not many. Everybody at Radio City would blow a gasket :russ:

It's more than likely a defensive player will be BPA at 18.

Daps
If the Jets get Vick and start em over Geno they're idiotic.

If anyone is going to start over Geno it should be someone who has a future with the team not a run down never been great QB