The 50 Best Crime Movies Of The 21st Century So Far

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Which ones? By my count there's only six or seven I haven't seen and nothing about them makes me want to see them either way.:jbhmm:

I haven't seen 17 of them :russ:

I've never seen Animal Kingdom , Chopper or Exiled, or Miss Bala. :yeshrug: Still need to finish The Yellow Sea too

I rented Animal Kingdom with a vudu credit so I have 30 days to watch it

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I haven't seen 17 of them :russ:

I've never seen Animal Kingdom , Chopper or Exiled, or Miss Bala. :yeshrug: Still need to finish The Yellow Sea too

I rented Animal Kingdom with a vudu credit so I have 30 days to watch it

Of those only The Yellow Sea and Exiled are truly worth seeing. I don't remember who it was but one poster here was really stanning Animal Kingdom though, lol.

Well, Miss Bala is one of the few I haven't seen but I've never seen it praised highly enough for me to care about it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Of those only The Yellow Sea and Exiled are truly worth seeing. I don't remember who it was but one poster here was really stanning Animal Kingdom though, lol.

Well, Miss Bala is one of the few I haven't seen but I've never seen it praised highly enough for me to care about it.
Only stanning the Asian films huh? :smugford:

I've tried to watch Yellow Sea a few times but I was too A.D.D. and lost interest. I'll peep it eventually...

After Okja :jawalrus:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps