The Atomic bombing of Japan is the worst war crime of the 20th century

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I'm a "WAR, what is it good for?" ass nikka.

But, brehs need to read up on history. Japan was on that shyt.

Watch this video on Japan history.

They chose Hiroshima because of it being a manufacturing hub and Japan still didn't surrender.

I'm subscribed to Knowing Better this the third time I've seen this video

Japan had it coming and the Tokyo fire bombing which was more devastating

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them japs got humbled real quick :wow:

After the battle of Iwo Jima
Japan: "The Japanese people are a proud and resilient people, the empire never surrenders :blessed:
we'll see you bytchass yanks on the mainland :pacspit:
U.S: Drops 1st ever nuclear bomb on Nagasaki killing 100,000 in seconds :mjgrin:

Japan: ":merchant: :picard: :dwillhuh: :whoo:...good shot :unimpressed:, but surrender is worse than death . We have fought for our emperor for over a thousand years, and we will continue to fight for a thousand more :birdman:
U.S: "Drops 2nd Nuclear bomb on Hiroshima :mjlit:

Japan: "
full
full
full
full
SHIGEMITSU GET YOUR bytchASS ON BOARD THE MISSOURI, WE GIVE UP NIKKA!!!

Went from samurai warriors to hikikomori :mjlol:
full

:laff: I feel bad for laughing:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Admittedly it's a cold ass pragmatic take to say that the bombings were necessary to prevent an invasion with an even higher death toll, but it's take that's hard to disagree with. While there were talks of surrender, the terms were conditional and Japan was a whole was divided over surrender; Japan's military wanted to keep fighting even after weeks of fire bombings (that actually killed a higher number of people than the nukes did). Also,a large segment of people in Japan were fanatical as fukk, and where willing to die for their nation, and even if they weren't the military probably would've forced them too anyway. Invasion of Japan probably meant dealing with a super gruesome type of guerrilla warfare (full of suicidal attacks from citizens and military personnel alike), on terrain less friendly than the terrain found on the European front of the war, it would've been a much rougher experience than D-Day was without a doubt. The Russians were knocking to the north too, so not only could've an invasion killed many more than the Nukes did, Russia was probably gonna take a chunk of land for themselves, or the Navy could've blockaded Japan and starved them out until they surrendered. There was nothing but a bunch of evil options in an evil ass war unfortunately. I could even go on and say that maybe seeing the human toll from a nuke was necessary to establish nuclear deterrence as a thing, and that if the US didn't do it to Japan, some other power was gonna do it to someone else eventually.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I used to agree until I learned about the Rape of Nanking and Unit 731. The Japanese were pure evil during that period. Dropping the bomb was evil too, but they met their match with the United States
I'm reading up on this and came upon this nugget
The researchers involved in Unit 731 were secretly given immunity by the United States in exchange for the data they gathered through human experimentation

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Them japs got humbled real quick :wow:

After the battle of Iwo Jima
Japan: "The Japanese people are a proud and resilient people, the empire never surrenders :blessed:
we'll see you bytchass yanks on the mainland :pacspit:
U.S: Drops 1st ever nuclear bomb on Nagasaki killing 100,000 in seconds :mjgrin:

Japan: ":merchant: :picard: :dwillhuh: :whoo:...good shot :unimpressed:, but surrender is worse than death . We have fought for our emperor for over a thousand years, and we will continue to fight for a thousand more :birdman:
U.S: "Drops 2nd Nuclear bomb on Hiroshima :mjlit:

Japan: "
full
full
full
full
SHIGEMITSU GET YOUR bytchASS ON BOARD THE MISSOURI, WE GIVE UP NIKKA!!!

Went from samurai warriors to hikikomori :mjlol:
full

wtttttttffffffffffff :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
the USA knew Japan was about to surrender in the next few weeks and still nuked them. Op is on point.
plus the soviets invaded japan the day after the first nuke.

nobody in america really remembers this but that probably had more to do with their surrender then the nukes. all of a sudden you have to fight a war on two fronts instead of one.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
japan bombed us... we blew them damn near off the map... we paid them reparations :russ::russ::russ::russ:

nikkas we need to start blowin shyt up:ohhh:..nevermind..some nikkas cant handle romancandles..