The Atomic bombing of Japan is the worst war crime of the 20th century

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Yea but it saved us WW3 and WW4.

Those nukes were chess pieces not only for Japan but for Germany and Russia. If the world had not seen the might of a nuclear weapon on a city who is it to say Russia wouldn't have done it to London or Paris just to make a point and start ww3. We did the right thing. Stop being soft pussies. Do yall understand the shyt Japanese soldiers did to the Chinese. If we dont drop the nukes and take away their military we wouldve already witnessed asia obliterate each other
Lol because America did that out of goodwill. Please, US has been behind a lot of wars and instigated also plenty.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
It's not a war crime when you win.

View media item 18919
It’s insane to me that we are taught to see it as a necessary and justified act. Yes, Japan refused to surrender, attacked us first, and their military committed horrific acts on the
Chinese and Koreans.

But, none of that justifies obliterating two cities full of children.
:mindblown:

You didn't mention the Rape of Nanking which was even worse so...

Last edited:

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
Pearl Harbor was a tactical attack on the Pacific Fleet. Without this attack Japan would have never been able to seize power in the WHOLE Pacific region. Their empire stretched from Japan to Indonesia.

The Atomic bombs is an attack on civilians.

Apples and Oranges.

Deus

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Also forgot to one star the thread.

The OP is an agent with no idea of history.

It's cool though, we have educated brehs willing to correct OP

Any more disinformation, OP?

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Also forgot to one star the thread.

The OP is an agent with no idea of history.

It's cool though, we have educated brehs willing to correct OP

Any more disinformation, OP?
I’m an agent for criticizing an atrocity? You sound like an agent going this hard for the American government.
:hhh:
I acknowledged the raping of nanking in my OP, idiot.

Deus

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I’m an agent for criticizing an atrocity? You sound like an agent going this hard for the American government.
:hhh:
I acknowledged the raping of nanking in my OP, idiot.

Hey idiot, I quoted your OP, the word Nanking isn't there. You can still edit it.

The firebombing of Japan was even worse and more of a war crime, but of course, you didn't mention that because your knowledge of what your talking about is paperthin.

If the US had lost, the Japanese would have crucified Curtis LeMay but here we are and here you are...

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Hey idiot, I quoted your OP, the word Nanking isn't there. You can still edit it.

The firebombing of Japan was even worse and more of a war crime, but of course, you didn't mention that because your knowledge of what your talking about is paperthin.

If the US had lost, the Japanese would have crucified Curtis LeMay but here we are and here you are...
I acknowledged the atrocities Japan committed against the Chinese and Koreans. Whatever could I possibly be referencing?
:ohhh:

I have taken several AP history courses and I was almost a history minor. History is literally my favorite subject and reading about it is my favorite hobby. STFU.

Deus

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I acknowledged the atrocities Japan committed against the Chinese and Koreans. Whatever could I possibly be referencing?
:ohhh:

I have taken several AP history courses and I was almost a history minor. History is literally my favorite subject and reading about it is my favorite hobby. STFU.

It's really easy to type Nanking...just like that. People shouldn't have to go through several pages to get to that when you make a thread about worst atrocities ever. Also Nanking disproves your thread.

Hit me with the bomb over raping my wife, forcing my kids to rape each other and then bayonetting them and burning us.

But keep posting though

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
it wasn't a proportional response :stopitslime:
There is no such thing as a proportional response in war, especially when they launch a cowardly attack like Pearl Harbor.

Fukk their citizens and fukk their kids.

I would have spun the block and came back to bomb the schools and hospitals.

You dont get to pull bullshyt and then also try to control how I respond to your bullshyt.

But what you can do is get your shadow melted onto a wall to remind whatever is left of your country to not throw rocks and then hide your hands.

We did the world a favor considering the Rape of Nanking and Unit 731

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
idgaf about nagasaki or nun of that bs.. japs have never stood with blacks in any issue and are inherently racist af toward us.

those nukes were the states' military industrial complex at work..it was a chess move and THEY wanted to exhibit their strength to the USSR

japs in the US got reparations for ww2 also:what:
sry can't cape for em:manny: