The Atomic bombing of Japan is the worst war crime of the 20th century

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I just went down the YouTube rabbit hole and saw how powerful the nukes we have today are. Sh*t is absolutely terrifying :picard: The Tsar bomb would take out New York City and the entire northern half of New Jersey :francis:
You know whats crazier? The Tsar Bomba was originally 100 megatons, but before they went through with the test the Soviets scaled it down to 50 megatons because they was worried the damage and fallout would hurt their country:lupe:

the one they tested was still some scary stuff tho
72f3937312ce4f0ae1b789ab58a90508.jpg

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know whats crazier? The Tsar Bomba was originally 100 megatons, but before they went through with the test the Soviets scaled it down to 50 megatons because they was worried the damage and fallout would hurt their country:lupe:

the one they tested was still some scary stuff tho
72f3937312ce4f0ae1b789ab58a90508.jpg

Like why create that :francis:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a "WAR, what is it good for?" ass nikka.

But, brehs need to read up on history. Japan was on that shyt. Watch this video on Japan history.

They chose Hiroshima because of it being a manufacturing hub and Japan still didn't surrender.

Only watched the first video but it was good. I don't blame Chinese people for always having some hate toward the Japanese. They did a lot of dirty shyt to em.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I wanna just add that nothing Japan did during world war 2 and before even begins to compare to the historical crimes of the U.S.

Rape of nanking and unit 731 were terrible, but America was doing far worse to African Americans at the time.

The winner always writes the history books and I'm not trying to paint japan as some saint, but one of the most ignored fact of that time is that the U.S. was every bit as evil as Nazi Germany, Russia, and Japan at the time. Arguably more evil than those countries actually.

What's the difference between how jews were treated by the nazis and how black Americans were being treated at home?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Not really. You don't even need to mention the holocaust in order to find worse instances of war crimes in the war. Japan their own damn selves were actually worse than the nazis, but no one mentions it.

And there wasn't an alternative. Either we drop the nukes, or about a million American troops are killed, with possibly millions of Japanese military and civilians as well.

This notion that the bombings were the greatest war crime in history is also a bunch of bullshyt because our fire bombings of Tokyo were worse, and specifically targeted civilians. You would've had a better argument there.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The Rape of Nanking >>>>>>> America bombing Japan....

Sure, we obliterated about 200,000 people, the Japanese, OTOH, used 300,000 men, women and children for bayonet/target practice for 6 weeks.

2b0a733a123e7aca72f258a27f218e4c.jpg

And this. OP doesn't know what she's talking about.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Japanese are like that but the Chinese are far worse and present the greatest global threat..them thangs will land in China before they hit anywhere else at this rate.
Japanese better watch themself the Chinese ain't forget what they did :picard: i feel China going to get theres to.