Martha

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And as a kid I hated Batman Forever....:rudy:

Too Cheesy, too corny, too colorful.... it was like an updated 60's version with it's own adam west bullshyt. Riddler was too ocd and Two face was too hammy overdoing it...

I loved the burton movies... :mjcry: batman is supposed to be dark, violent, unforgiving... batman doesnt talk much he's a man of action and doesnt broadcast what he's doing.

:camby: batman forever...

I will say this there are bright spots in the movies... Such as the soundtrack. Chris O Donnell playing Robin wasn't a bad choice. I also noticed in the second one they quietly gave him the nightwing emblem suit :leon:
The fukk? Did you have the same childhood as batman.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In all fairness.... per WB's super genius Snyder

Until we see Batman sucking a dikk or getting gang raped in prison (cuz that would happen in his movie):picard:

Batman really aint dark and gritty on the big screen and never has been.:ld:

He's cool..... he gets to go out to temples and learn ninjitsu with ninjas.... thats cool who wouldnt want to do that? Not only that, he get to wear cool gear and have cool toys:ohlawd:

DC has yet to produce a "Dark and Gritty" comic book movie:aicmon:

Martha

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
And as a kid I hated Batman Forever....:rudy:

Too Cheesy, too corny, too colorful.... it was like an updated 60's version with it's own adam west bullshyt. Riddler was too ocd and Two face was too hammy overdoing it...

I loved the burton movies... :mjcry: batman is supposed to be dark, violent, unforgiving... batman doesnt talk much he's a man of action and doesnt broadcast what he's doing.

:camby: batman forever...

I will say this there are bright spots in the movies... Such as the soundtrack. Chris O Donnell playing Robin wasn't a bad choice. I also noticed in the second one they quietly gave him the nightwing emblem suit :leon:

Yeah I hated Batman Forever and Batman&Robin too for the same damn reasons :skip:

I could understand liking that shyt if it was someone's first bat flick tho..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah I hated Batman Forever and Batman&Robin too for the same damn reasons :skip:

I could understand liking that shyt if it was someone's first bat flick tho..

Yeah but the contrast between batman 89 to batman forever is a chasm... shyt went from left to hard right in an instant... :stopitslime:

Everything about batman forever was to sell toys and merchandise... shyt was for kids period... everything about that movie was so over the damned top...

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ben Affleck Speaks Out On If He Will Come Back For Another Batman Movie

It seems like the nerd world can't go too long without speculating about Ben Affleck's tenure as Batman. But as the star recently hinted, anything is possible at this point.

In a recent interview with Daily Sabah, Affleck was asked if he will reprise his DC Extended Universe role, or choose to focus on other projects. Affleck didn't really provide a definitive answer, and hinted that his future with the DCEU - both in front of and behind the camera - could go anywhere at this point.

"For me, it's interesting, and I always evaluate this stuff on the merit of the material." Affleck explained. "I want to direct a Batman movie, and I never got a script that I was happy with, so they are starting over and writing another script. And right now, I think a lot of different possibilities I think for the way the DC Universe could go, and I will just follow my interests in pursing that. And I know that I love working with this group of people, and it was a real joy for me to make this movie."

As DC fans know, Ben Affleck's future as the Caped Crusader has been a bit of an enigma over the past year. After dropping out of directing and writing The Batman, the honors since went to Matt Reeves, with Affleck seeming more than willing to continue his role in front of the camera.

"With Matt Reeves doing it, I would be an ape on the ground for Matt Reeves, nevermind being Batman." Affleck said during a panel at this year's San Diego Comic-Con. "It's incredible."

But in the months since - namely following Justice League's various controversies - Affleck continuing to play the role seemed way more unlikely. Last month, the actor told USA Today that he was "contemplating" an exit, something that does technically line up with his 'anything's possible' mentality in the Daily Sabah interview.

This has also been fueled by recent rumors, which hint at Jake Gyllenhaal or Jon Hamm possibly taking over the role from Affleck. While that's still up in the air, fans have already begun to speculate about how Affleck would make his exit, possibly in his already-confirmed role in the Flashpoint movie.