The Battle of The Firm (Nature Vs. Cormega)

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean he was using Nas flow, cadance and delivery...Nate was ESCO.JR during them days nothing made him stand out on his own as a artist which is why his album was garbage

At the end of the day, nate was more skilled mega in the firm era. Especially when it came to rapping over beats.

Nate's album wasn't up to par because his shyt would leak and be on clue tapes and his album would keep getting pushed back.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Both albums are still on rotation like a fontaleaf of skunk :smoker:

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Only these two albums cuz mega got him everywhere else. But i believe these albums were their magnum opus'

Cormega - The Realness
R-382364-1152406495.jpeg.jpg

Vs.

Nature - For All Seasons

51J6n7jMdoL.jpg

I believe Nature got him on this........but neither one of em liked nas by this point. Cormega's flow is too old school and choppy for me.

:mjlol:

No way was the Nature album better than The Realness

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Mega was a problem for Nas! We're talking bout Nature...

Mega wasnt a problem for Nas. Only people who say shyt like that is Mega fanatics. Nas is in contention with rappers like Biggie and Jay Z and Pac n shyt like that. U would NEVER compare Mega to any of them cats. Only Nas. Wanna know why? Its cause he’s Nas’ people and they had beef. If Mega was never associated with Nas. They would NEVER get compared. This is why Mega never gets compared to other greats.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
U nikkas arent really in here tryna prove that Mega is a better RAPPER than Nature are u? If we talkin music and albums? Mega destroys Nature. But as far as rapping and skills? Nature is far better.
This. Anyone saying differently is on some other shyt. Pure skill, Nature has him by a country mile.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This. Anyone saying differently is on some other shyt. Pure skill, Nature has him by a country mile.

I guess I'm on some other shyt.

"Life's a bytch but god forbid the bytch divorce me/I'll be flooded with ice, so hellfire can't scorch me."

Cormega wrote that classic line and Nas borrowed it. Now what does it mean when the legendary Nas uses one of your lines? Which lines did Nas borrow from Nature?

Show me the Nature song thats on the same level as "Raps a hustle"