The Battle of The Firm (Nature Vs. Cormega)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We not talking about mumble mouth rapping "regular nikkaz" we talking about one of the greatest of all time taking a line from Mega. That same legend wasn't borrowing any Nature lines.

LOL @ how that fact got ya'll juelzing. :mjlol:

nikka u the same fool who said Biggie was a gangbanger riding around Bed Sty rocking a blue rag yelling "Crip!" while throwing up the C. Everyone in that thread told you, you sounded retarded. Dont talk to me about "The hood." I dont believe anything u say about the streets, nikkaz on the block or the hood.
:camby:
nikka. Nas borrowed a line from Jungle. Is Jungle better than Nature too? This is stupid nikka. Lol. Ur argument is dumb. And u missed my whole point. shyt like that happens in the studio. It doesnt mean anything. And when the fukk did I say Biggie was riding around Brooklyn with a Blue rag throwin up C? I NEVER said that. I said Biggie was affiated with Crips. Which is a FACT nikka. The ONLY other verified Brooklyn nikka in the thread aside from me. @FreshAIG flat out said Junior Mafia was crips. And u act like there aint mad Crips n Bloods in Brooklyn. I said Pac got at Biggie for throwin up gang signs in videos/pictures.

Like I said. U nikkas on this site act like some straight up bytches. Will flat out lie and make up shyt. JUST to win an argument.

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
If Nature had released the original For All Seasons, which came out as a bootleg or whatever it was called then, it may have been a debate. It had Jungle Music on it. Then again, we can also argue that had Mega put out Testament in 97/98, he'd still edge out Nature. So For All Seasons was "ehhhhhhhh", and The Realness is a street classic. And don't even talk about Wild Gremlinz.

Nature doesn't really have strong albums/EPs. But he is a great rapper, great lyricist, very witty.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
If Nature had released the original For All Seasons, which came out as a bootleg or whatever it was called then, it may have been a debate. It had Jungle Music on it. Then again, we can also argue that had Mega put out Testament in 97/98, he'd still edge out Nature. So For All Seasons was "ehhhhhhhh", and The Realness is a street classic. And don't even talk about Wild Gremlinz.

Nature doesn't really have strong albums/EPs. But he is a great rapper, great lyricist, very witty.
This is the issue. Every objective person in here is saying that Mega is the better artist with better albums. These fukkin Mega fanatics wont just accept that tho. Mega is NOT a better emcee than Nature. Mega has alot of glaring flaws as an emcee. His flow and delivery is the main ones.

flah_neon

Rookie
Daps
This is the issue. Every objective person in here is saying that Mega is the better artist with better albums. These fukkin Mega fanatics wont just accept that tho. Mega is NOT a better emcee than Nature. Mega has alot of glaring flaws as an emcee. His flow and delivery is the main ones.
Literally the first thing i said was. I’m taking nature because Cormega flow is choppy and old school even in 2001. He be off beat sometimes too. But the true meaning shyts on mad nikkaz albums. We ain’t talking bout his other albums just these two. For all seasons and the realness. Track for track flow for flow lyric for lyric.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like I said. U nikkas on this site act like some straight up bytches. Will flat out lie and make up shyt. JUST to win an argument.

I wasn't lying I was "over exaggerating" because I dont take anything u say about the streets serious. That was me clowning u because you're a joke to me. U one of those weirdo posters who if I dont agree with your opinion it becomes and issue. Did u see me respond to @FreshAIG after he made his statement? Nope because I'm not gonna argue against someones opinion like u do. I let him have his opinion and left it alone. But u get on some weirdo shyt if someone doesn't agree with u.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Both are dope but late 90's early 00's Megavelli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah Nature was dope but Mega's whole movement back then just produced more classic shyt. When you think of Mega's career, it's pretty crazy - dude was in a group with two of the most lyrical rappers of the mid 90's, but then got booted from the group, signed to Def Jam but then also got booted from that. For most people, it woulda been a wrap right there - but dude persevered and became a beast with the indie route and dropped two back to back classics.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I wasn't lying I was "over exaggerating" because I dont take anything u say about the streets serious. That was me clowning u because you're a joke to me. U one of those weirdo posters who if I dont agree with your opinion it becomes and issue. Did u see me respond to @FreshAIG after he made his statement? Nope because I'm not gonna argue against someones opinion like u do. I let him have his opinion and left it alone. But u get on some weirdo shyt if someone doesn't agree with u.
Son honestly what the fukk are u talkin about? U flat lied on me saying I said somethin I didnt say. Then u going off on tangents. I didnt say anything different than @FreshAIG said. Funny thing is I defended u when nikkas was shyttin on u in that other thread but I see u on some sucka shyt. nikka im one of the few NON weird nikkas on this fukkin site.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Son honestly what the fukk are u talkin about? U flat lied on me saying I said somethin I didnt say. Then u going off on tangents. I didnt say anything different than @FreshAIG said. Funny thing is I defended u when nikkas was shyttin on u in that other thread but I see u on some sucka shyt. nikka im one of the few NON weird nikkas on this fukkin site.

What the fuk am I talking about? U quoted me talking about regular nikkaz borrowing lines and blah blah blah but I wasnt even talking to you. So because I wasnt even talking to you I brought up the Biggie thing to show u what I think of your opinions on certain things which is I dont take it serious. U say I flat out lied..No I was over exaggerating. What u really said about Biggie isn't the way I worded it because the way I worded it was me over exaggerating it to clown. U never said any of that about
Biggie, that was me clowning. The joke went over your head obviously.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I guess I'm on some other shyt.

"Life's a bytch but god forbid the bytch divorce me/I'll be flooded with ice, so hellfire can't scorch me."

Cormega wrote that classic line and Nas borrowed it. Now what does it mean when the legendary Nas uses one of your lines? Which lines did Nas borrow from Nature?

Show me the Nature song thats on the same level as "Raps a hustle"

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
interesting discussion....you rarely hear this convo

but Mega is a superior emcee in every sense of the word to Nature. I'd take him any second, minute, hour or day of the week over him...and I really respect Nature's skills.

Last edited: