The best forex course is on sale $50 today

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
nikkas still falling for this MLM,Visalus,Motor Club of America bullshyt :mjlol:
This ain't no mlm scheme bro, u don't gotta recruit shxt.....this is a legit trading course, not no pyramid shyt like iml....if u wanna actually Learn forex...this is one of the best....just like a typical nikka to talk negative about some shxt without understanding what the fvck he talking about.....don't make me none whether u check it out or not....but to the people that really wanna learn forex....y'all check it outout before it goes back to $200....$50 won't kill ya.....I paid $200 to learn this method and made that back plenty of times over

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This ain't no mlm scheme bro, u don't gotta recruit shxt.....this is a legit trading course, not no pyramid shyt like iml....if u wanna actually Learn forex...this is one of the best....just like a typical nikka to talk negative about some shxt without understanding what the fvck he talking about.....don't make me none whether u check it out or not....but to the people that really wanna learn forex....y'all check it outout before it goes back to $200....$50 won't kill ya.....I paid $200 to learn this method and made that back plenty of times over
If you did, why are you trying to make what will only be a few dollars by sharing an affiliate link?

Also, that site puts your info on blast when you use a referral link so anyone from The Coli can get your name, number and email address
Mr. Darvin Ezell

:mjlol:

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PipSocietyLLC.com

You'll join Leo Williams, renowned Forex Expert and YouTube Influencer.
Watch over Leo's shoulder in each eye-opening 24-part Forex Tactics video series, expanding regularly.

Leonard (Leo) Williams

Another scammer. This one is Leonard (Leo) Williams who went by the profile name of Newport 360 on Our Time. He sent a message that he would like to chat but on Yahoo Messenger. Didnt ask for anything until after a month or so. Then asked for meto send money to his agent in West Africa so he could get $200,000 sent to my acount so his investment friends could be paid by me. His funds were tied up because he worked for a government agency that was a high security company and was out of the country. His account had been hacked and he lost 2 million dollars so he had no access. He was very angry when I told him I didnthave money. Towards the 3rd month he tried again. I still couldnt help. He said hewas retiring and coming to live near meso we could get a home, car and have a good life. He needed to send me his laptop and 2 cell phones so I could send them to his agent in Africa as a Christmas gift for him and his family(the agents name was Eric Hayford). Never gave him my adress and never heard from him again. Did see him on Messenger a few days ago taking off his picture.He wouldnt answer me on there. He is supposedly from Newport News , Va. A widower born Jan. 1, 1959 ( l.williams011@yahoo.com )

Yes Leo is a scammer. I too was contacted by this "gentleman". I was scammed by other guys before but when Leo started communicating with me his writing was completely normal, nothing out of the ordinary. His writing and grammar was perfect and he wanted to settle down with me also. He asked me to find places to think about retiring to. He said he worked for Homeland Security and was retiring at the end of the year. Widowed with no children due to his wife having cervical cancer and ovarian cancer. Leo traveled allot with his job. From VA to Cali to San Paulo to Germany to London and in London he told me that he got me a Christmas present but he needed me to help with the shipment, then it was antiques that he bought but due to his monies being messed up he wanted me to pay for them and he was going to pay me back when he returned home to me for Christmas. I told him that I don't give money to someone I never met. He sent pictures of himself with his all his secret security info on it to try and gain my trust. Unfortunately that photo turned out to be photo shopped. Ha, He asked me to send $5oo via Westren Union to Eric Hayford too. I googled that name and bingo......warning warning... Ghana West Africa is a popular spot for these scammers to work from. After not getting me to budge on sending the money Leo got angry and tried to put me on a guilt trip saying that I don't care about him or our relationship. That it shoud be based on trust, etc etc. I want to post his picture on here but I will have to figure that one out. OH and Umadeb and I have connected and shared out stories with each other. We both agreed to not feel stupid and to vow to get these scammers caught or to educate other women out there about these people. If someone doesn't write or speak in clear clean English (if you are American) it's a red flag and if they keep calling you baby, honey, queen, love.......and repeatly say that they miss you/love you/ want to be with you.....it's a scam. NO one falls that quickly, especially if you've never met. Keep your guard up ladies and keep your dignity.

https://www.ripoffreport.com/report...stagram-pipsocietyceosignals-telegram-1338781

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKSr7-5w-t8

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
If you did, why are you trying to make what will only be a few dollars by sharing an affiliate link?

Also, that site puts your info on blast when you use a referral link so anyone from The Coli can get your name, number and email address Mr. Darvin Ezell

:mjlol:
Mann ion care about that.....and fvck the affiliate link, if y'all wanna learn forex, check it out with or without my link....I could care less about making money off that link......I'm tryna help the people that really wanna learn forex. And Leo ,definitely ain't no scammer. If you look up Quillin Black from wall street academy it will say he a scammer too, but check his ig and you will see other wise. Either way.....it don't make me none whether you use my link or go straight to the site, I'm just tryna put people on game that wanna learn forex the right way instead of wasting money on bullshxt courses that teach you basic info that you can find on babypips.com .....

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Nah , check bruh videos
If I found a way to make money why in god's name would I share that with other people?

These 'gurus' who sell courses are all scam artists. This guy probably makes more money selling these courses than actually trading forex.
Nah check bruh videos on YouTube, he definitely ain't making more money off thESE courses than trading. The info is legit....y'all can keep talking negative about some shxt y'all have no clue about or check it out and really learn to trade. Ive took plenty of courses that were basically bullshxt info, but this is legit. I shared this for people that really wanna learn forex.....if thats not you...that's cool....but to anybody else reading this, go on YouTube and search Pip Society and just follow bruh channel for for a few weeks and then make a decision. I'm only tryna help...it don't make me none if you do or you don't....

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
7c538cab224bc6eef7d673823c01bc24-full.jpg

afcbf93e30f037b2f0e9e7c5b3cc90e8-full.jpg

This is just a couple trades I took last week....like I said in my previous post....fvck the affiliate link, if you wanna check out going directly thru the website, do it.....but before you shoot it down talking negative about some shxt you don't even know about, go on youtube and search Pip Society, you can learn a lot from the videos with out paying for the course. And as far as the scamming shxt....its 3000 people on the pip society fb group that's making money that will tell you otherwise. If you wanna learn a dope forex startegy....at least check out the YouTube and follow bruh before you decide to join and pay anything.....I'm just tryna help the people thats tired of being broke or people that wanna just make some more d@mm money

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
If I found a way to make money why in god's name would I share that with other people?

These 'gurus' who sell courses are all scam artists. This guy probably makes more money selling these courses than actually trading forex.
I never understood these “I have the secret to wealth” ass niccas. Why would you share this outside of close friends and family?