The best forex course is on sale $50 today

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I'm.not sure....I.never promoted it and wasn't promoting it with intentions to make money from getting people to join under me. I just like trading forex and was tryna put people on a solid way to learn.don't care about the mlm shxt.

Then you different, because most people are charging people up to $200.00 a month for access to information. And they hide it under the guise of bring wealth to the hood and black people. It's scummy and sickening.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I’m interested

I had a video bookmark and practice app I was supposed to use but now I’m ready to learn

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Then you different, because most people are charging people up to $200.00 a month for access to information. And they hide it under the guise of bring wealth to the hood and black people. It's scummy and sickening.
I mean, the game is to be sold not told, people go to school and pay 100k to not learn a damn thing...so $200 to learn a skill not bad....besides its a lot of free YouTube info that you could learn from for FREE....I've paid for info, but I've also learned a lot from free info on YouTube on IG....if you go on fastrls.com and pay $12 for an uploadGig account, u can download any paid forex course you want......really any type of course...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I have a a Forex mentor. Dude runs a telegram group and literally gives multiple trading sets up away for free, daily, while teaching lessons. I’ve made more money in front of the computer in the last year than I’ve made any other time in my life

Forex is the cheat code if you have dedication and aren’t retarded.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
These Nikkas that don't know shxt stay talking down on shxt. Forex aint no damn mlm...forex is can bring u more money nd faster then selling dope if you good at it ....let them stay sleep tho
I made $200 this morning and all it took was 30mins if analysis

people don’t realize Forex is a LONG GAME. $200 every few days adds up after awhile if you are just holding the money in your account.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I mean, the game is to be sold not told, people go to school and pay 100k to not learn a damn thing...so $200 to learn a skill not bad....besides its a lot of free YouTube info that you could learn from for FREE....I've paid for info, but I've also learned a lot from free info on YouTube on IG....if you go on fastrls.com and pay $12 for an uploadGig account, u can download any paid forex course you want......really any type of course...

MLM is a sham, anyway you slice it and to prey on poor people who don't have basic skills in finance is the only problem I have with with it.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
How can one get started on forex breh?
I would honestly start with baby pips website, go through those free lessons...

then open a demo account

and then get your feet wet. Once you realize how hard it is, then you start digging for more resources.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
MLM is a sham, anyway you slice it and to prey on poor people who don't have basic skills in finance is the only problem I have with with it.
Mlm Is a sham, even tho I know people who have gotten rich doing it....but paying for valuable info and skills is common. Check out that site i told u about......u can download any course you want....or if you don't wanna pay the $12 , u can go to forexwinners.ru and learn plenty of free forex methods

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
How can one get started on forex breh?
Like bruh said start with baby pips and learn about forex first. Then I would suggest following a few people on instagram like @cuebanks @theforexscalper ...what's your email....I can send you cue banks wall street academy course on google drive