The best forex course is on sale $50 today

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
I let a $500 day turn into a $208 day....its early in the week so its more opportunities coming....can't be greedy and gotta be patient
b3442c3b616f6a5c55376ed5d81e2aa1-full.png

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
@DigitalDopeman hows the trading going breh? I’ve been doing it in a demo account and finally feeling confident enough to go live. Never heard of Leo but I follow Andrew’s Trading Channel and Jay Take Profits on YouTube. They give out a ton of free strategies

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Don't do Forex. Dowload Robinhood and Stocktwits. Start with penny stock. You can actually get a yield and it's no pyramid scheme.
Forex ain't no pyramid scheme....stocks are cool too...but stock market not open as long as the forex market is and forex provides way more leverage. I didn't drop the link with intentions to recruit people. Pop society Might be one of the best courses to learn forex and ive paid for several. I don't care if u use my link or not....but if u tryna learn forex....check it out directly from the website

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
@DigitalDopeman hows the trading going breh? I’ve been doing it in a demo account and finally feeling confident enough to go live. Never heard of Leo but I follow Andrew’s Trading Channel and Jay Take Profits on YouTube. They give out a ton of free strategies
I've watched jay take profits before, he solid. Trading is going good man. My style is,i like to catch an M or W at the high or low of the day or the week, that way my stop loss is tight and I can drop bigger lots

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
I've watched jay take profits before, he solid. Trading is going good man. My style is,i like to catch an M or W at the high or low of the day or the week, that way my stop loss is tight and I can drop bigger lots
Nice! I’ve seen that method and use it when it presents itself. I mainly scalp for 30-50 pips with big lot sizes

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Forex ain't no pyramid scheme....stocks are cool too...but stock market not open as long as the forex market is and forex provides way more leverage. I didn't drop the link with intentions to recruit people. Pop society Might be one of the best courses to learn forex and ive paid for several. I don't care if u use my link or not....but if u tryna learn forex....check it out directly from the website

Do you get money for signing someone under you?

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
I'm.not sure....I.never promoted it and wasn't promoting it with intentions to make money from getting people to join under me. I just like trading forex and was tryna put people on a solid way to learn.don't care about the mlm shxt.

invalid

Banned
Daps

Trading in the foreign exchange market is not a pyramid scheme.

Many of the training courses as of late that are popping up and targeting black and brown people who’ve had no previous experience with trading in the foreign exchange, currency, or stock markets, or never took a finance or economics class, however, are set up as pyramid schemes.

You can learn to be an amateur trader by simply doing your own research online.

Or, if you want to stop trading these pennies, you can go get an MS in Quantitative or Computational Finance and go play with the big boys.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Yoooooooo Pipsociety gang checking in! Made over $100 in 30 minutes today on GJ. I agree that IML is a pyramid scheme. I joined them and roasted them so much that they kicked me out lol, with a full refund.

But I legit make a min of $100 per day, and I only trade London session on Tuesday till Thursday.

for all my forex nikkas, let’s work! I’m willing to share tips and signals