The big discussion about Islam thread (extremism/moderation, compatibility with the West...)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some strange reason 2 billion people are supposed to answer for a few thousand who dont even read the quran or practice Islam, lol...

To do that you have to pretend that 2 billion people either dont exists or pretend that you can tell 2 billion people that they are practicing their religion wrong because it doesn't fit your ignorant agenda:dead:
isnt that exactly what you just did :heh:

how would these savages react if you told them they were practicing islam wrong :mjlol: ALL of these men think they're going to be rewarded by allah, and thats the issue

and you know what? maybe they are. maybe these dudes are more devoted to allah than anyone, and theyre the best muslims in the world. we dont fukkin know :laff:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
isnt that exactly what you just did :heh:

how would these savages react if you told them they were practicing islam wrong :mjlol: ALL of these men think they're going to be rewarded by allah, and thats the issue

and you know what? maybe they are. maybe these dudes are more devoted to allah than anyone, and theyre the best muslims in the world. we dont fukkin know :laff:
They would try to kill me if I told them something that went against their belief.

first off, there is so much politics and money involved in the formation of these groups... i heard about from a source, the creation of one in indonesia... so this is how i know not everything is a conspiracy theory breh.

But the one thing i know for sure is that ------ people who diss islam went these attacks happen, aren't really interested in preventing more attacks.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
all religions are primitive and archaic and need to be erased from existence. islam is just the loud n dangerous one that needs to get dumped in the bushes first. the rest of them should follow closely behind tho.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would try to kill me if I told them something that went against their belief.

first off, there is so much politics and money involved in the formation of these groups... i heard about from a source, the creation of one in indonesia... so this is how i know not everything is a conspiracy theory breh.

But the one thing i know for sure is that ------ people who diss islam went these attacks happen, aren't really interested in preventing more attacks.
word. the shyt is obviously about money and power all day, but what isnt

i just find it real dishonest and disgusting that people will say this has nothing to do with islam when its called the fukking "islamic state", and these dudes are fanatically devoted to allah, which isnt even a real thing (in my opinion), but certainly something no one has ever seen. maybe if less of them thought he was gonna reward them, theyd be less inclined to massacre classrooms

but then again, maybe not

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
word. the shyt is obviously about money and power all day, but what isnt

i just find it real dishonest and disgusting that people will say this has nothing to do with islam when its called the fukking "islamic state", and these dudes are fanatically devoted to allah, which isnt even a real thing (in my opinion), but certainly something no one has ever seen. maybe if less of them thought he was gonna reward them, theyd be less inclined to massacre classrooms

but then again, maybe not
well the Quran and phrophets sorta laid out how you should act and this isn't it. :yeshrug:
Even when they (ancient msulims) were killing people it was only in self defense.... and even in the case of the jew tribe trying to kill them twice (which is the chapter used for 95% of the justifications, BTW)... Muhammad was basically soft as fukk with them..
Me personally, I would have slaughtered them OFF TOP for conspiring with Mecca to murk my fam and take over trade routes. No , he let them live. Then again..
And even when he received pressure to do something about it ---- He allowed the Jews to come up with the punishment for other jews... Then he killed them because that was in according with jewish law.
Actually, by not following Nigerian rules, pakistan rules, afgan rules, and the UN conventions (if applicable ) they are in violation. And they know this , but address it by saying some random fakkit has altered and changed the word and His New idea is the one they should follow.

When this NEW guy is examined - you notice he is wealthy and educated... leading some of the most ignorant people on Earth . You also notice they have political backing. and they also Kill Muslims.... For the most part nearly ALL deaths are deaths of Muslims. Some of the financial supporters aren't even Muslim - some other groups are Western Government created. .

Honestly, this is an issue that affects mainly Muslims. The Muslims who die....... and the other over billion that receive the misguided stigma are the victims.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
you got a problem with Islam do something about it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista :sas2:

Even when they (ancient msulims) were killing people it was only in self defense....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests

Be a militant expansionist society in "self defense", brehs. :pachaha:

There is no such thing as extreme islam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Mkpak4Y.jpg