The big discussion about Islam thread (extremism/moderation, compatibility with the West...)

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
There are a few post in here that are simply not true and not really worth debating because not many educated people think this way.

For some strange reason 2 billion people are supposed to answer for a few thousand who dont even read the quran or practice Islam, lol...

That's why they are called islamist and not Muslim. There is no such thing as extreme islam. There aren't Muslims that justify ANY random acts of violence .. and any group who thinks this way is cut off worldwide.

Here is the reason you all lose the argument and look foolish to people, even to non Muslims. Because of how often this is a topic and they way you all are talking and creating false equivalents, lol. Look at the post in this thread. You dont care about a loss of life, because if you did then we'd discuss extreme poverty and tribalism and international politics and history. Nope, we'd rather blame it fallaciously on a concept. To do that you have to pretend that 2 billion people either dont exists or pretend that you can tell 2 billion people that they are practicing their religion wrong because it doesn't fit your ignorant agenda:dead:
You know u full Of shyt bruh stop it...attempting to defend your backward ads religion is laughable...take your fukk ass to the middle east...I really hope you not black...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know u full Of shyt bruh stop it...attempting to defend your backward ads religion is laughable...take your fukk ass to the middle east...I really hope you not black...
well, i plan on moving to africa... where black muslims live.
you can give me a pos rep if you want since you couldn't make a valid argument against 1 point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So called Black Atheists who support White Atheist Ideology and White Supremacy are unapologetic to their cause. I bet not one Atheist here read the Talmud and yet half stand-up for Israel in this forum. State Atheism has killed more people in Modern History than the religious states combined....yet every Atheist claims "it has nothing to do with Atheism". History speaks louder.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
atheism-atheism-is-irrational-atheism-fail-stupid-atheists-Favim.com-2217500.jpg

text%20fail%20atheism%20text%20only%20creationism%20simple%20agnosticism%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_8.jpg

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
well, i plan on moving to africa... where black muslims live.
you can give me a pos rep if you want since you couldn't make a valid argument against 1 point.
Good there you can have worst of both worlds...a fukked up ass continent with nothing to offer, and a fukked up ass religion moving backwards in time...black Americans like you are lost...enjoy getting your neck chopped off for missing one of the required 5 daily prayers :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
atheism has nothing to do with either of those pictures. Especially the second one.

Questioning the origins of the universe has nothing to do with the atheism question.

1. Those 2 are atheist in the picture right? So how does that have nothing to do with it?
2. The 2nd pic is the philosophy of many leaders in the Atheist community...so it goes to the question again...So how does that have nothing to do with it?