The biggest elephant in the room in most relationships: Women think they settled and could have done better

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Breh you ain't lying:ohhh:

"female couples made up 67.2% of same-sex divorces"
Dam so even women cant keep women happy huh :lolbron: Its a sayin you can give a women the world and she would still want the moon and the sun.. You get in that trap of trying to keep them happy and it is an insatiable pit you are trying to please, do with that what you will, but many have been warned and still try..

But anyway, back to original topic, for alot of women the term "settling" and/or "settle down" is looked at like an insult, their reaction is like being repulsed because its like questioning their ability to attract a top mate. You tell a man he settling, he gone be like :manny: "it was time breh and she a good one for me", you tell a women and she gonna pearl clutch as in her mind you are insulting her :picard:

I think both parties just look at the term different and women are sensitive to those terms like submit because its old school thinking pushing against their new school programming

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Dam so even women cant keep women happy huh :lolbron: Its a sayin you can give a women the world and she would still want the moon and the sun.. You get in that trap of trying to keep them happy and it is an insatiable pit you are trying to please, do with that what you will, but many have been warned and still try..

But anyway, back to original topic, for alot of women the term "settling" and/or "settle down" is looked at like an insult, their reaction is like being repulsed because its like questioning their ability to attract a top mate. You tell a man he settling, he gone be like :manny: "it was time breh and she a good good for me", you tell a women and she gonna pearl clutch as in her mind you are insulting her :picard:

I think both parties just look at the term different and women are sensitive to those terms like submit because its old school thinking pushing against their new school programming

The wild thing about women is, even when they find the (unicorn) the man that checks all the boxes for them, after a while they will get bored and start
itching for more or something different

A major contributing factor is Women are allowed,encouraged even, to have high standard and laundry list of requirement but a man with his own requirements is slandered as redpilled and toxic mansculinity

as my nigerian brehs will say "life no balance"

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
6 feet, 6 Certs, 6 inches, 6 figures affiliate.

I don't have these problems fam
6 inches is too little for them, so you lost

rick-ross.gif

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Don't many men think the same as well?

Exactly. Vast majority of people "settle" at some point. Whether it's regarding pursuing dreams, choosing a career, travelling, etc. Same goes with relationships.
I don't think anyone is denying that men do the same thing?

Many people don't find the perfect partner.

The thread is about the "women feel they could have done better" part. I feel like men are more likely to think "eh, it's what it is, this is the best I could do realistically" as where women may wish they could have done more

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

But anyway, back to original topic, for alot of women the term "settling" and/or "settle down" is looked at like an insult, their reaction is like being repulsed because its like questioning their ability to attract a top mate. You tell a man he settling, he gone be like :manny: "it was time breh and she a good one for me", you tell a women and she gonna pearl clutch as in her mind you are insulting her :picard:

The wild thing about women is, even when they find the (unicorn) the man that checks all the boxes for them, after a while they will get bored and start

A major contributing factor is Women are allowed,encouraged even, to have high standard and laundry list of requirement but a man with his own requirements is slandered as redpilled and toxic mansculinity

Breh you ain't lying:ohhh:

"female couples made up 67.2% of same-sex divorces"
No hate, its because women are attracted to men that are confident and take action, but there's no limit to what action you can take. So there's always going to be something better.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Again insatiable.. :wow:

Also you have the thought process that as humans we arent really supposed to be life long monogamous, most signs point to serial monogamy. There is the thought process that after she gets your seed and you help enough til the kids are old enough to be good, you are useless and she should go get a different type of seed to differentiate her kids as it give better chance to survive.. In folklore I guess they call it 7 year itch, our hormones/biology seem to push us towards that also, the concept of marriage is more social construct

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
We been saying this for a minute now.

Cats refuse to acknowledge the 80/20 rule so this reality gets denied by association. Most women are not attracted to most men on both a primal and socially constructed level and after ~20~ years of provision and raising the kids to high school age she will likely cash you out.

Move wisely.