The "Black Elite" in London? Londons super rich Nigerians. **UPDATE** South African elites docu.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
I`m sure Rich Nigerians are seen as comedic relief amongst the non African elites.

All the elites get their money the same way. Not fair to compare Africa elites to Europeans. When compared to Arab oil producers Nigerian elites should be ashamed because they have far more human potential. Nigeria has the potential to have an educated middle class (which would really put their country in the stratosphere) unlike those Arab countries yet the Arab countries are more modern (I appreciate Arab countries are far more homogenous, smaller, and have expats doing everything) Nigeria needs to reduce its population and build a wall between the north and everyone else.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All the elites get their money the same way. Not fair to compare Africa elites to Europeans. When compared to Arab oil producers Nigerian elites should be ashamed because they have far more human potential. Nigeria has the potential to have an educated middle class (which would really put their country in the stratosphere) unlike those Arab countries yet the Arab countries are more modern (I appreciate Arab countries are far more homogenous, smaller, and have expats doing everything) Nigeria needs to reduce its population and build a wall between the north and everyone else.

Wealthy blacks (of all nationalities) are often seen as stooges for white supremacy. Were few are on some standup and build stuff. Of course this isnt saying all rich blacks are dumb being that there are many we dont even know exist but Im talking about the ones that get paraded around or live life trying to emulate high class europeans

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wealthy blacks (of all nationalities) are often seen as stooges for white supremacy. Were few are on some standup and build stuff. Of course this isnt saying all rich blacks are dumb being that there are many we dont even know exist but Im talking about the ones that get paraded around or live life trying to emulate high class europeans

A lot of the richest self made Nigerians , most of you wouldnt know who they were, they arent in politics they arent on social media or TV....

extremely rich people are the same wherever you go in the world , whether they are Arab, black , white or eskimo.... they do the same shyt , go to the same places

funny thing is the idiot that talk about rich Nigerians trying to get European acceptance makes me laugh

Most Nigerian billionaires, multi millionaires are married to black people ........ can the same be said about other extremely wealthy blacks from the western world?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there even middle class black area of London

London isnt really built along segregated lines like America ....

you have rich areas and poor areas , thats it ...... although to be honest there are no more poor areas in London, the average house price in london is £473,073 ( $591892.38 )

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you have rich areas and poor areas , thats it ...... although to be honest there are no more poor areas in London, the average house price in london is £473,073 ( $591892.38 )
:usure: Council housing doesn't exist anymore? Yeah the property itself is lucrative, but their residents arent paying those rates. Until the developers push them all out, poor areas still exist.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
man i had to quit fcking with african chicks. they have no style, even when my 1 nigerian joint had money. terrible weave and wig game as well. they asses be on stupid though
Nah the ones YOU fukk with have no style
You gotta step ya game up :mjlol:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: Council housing doesn't exist anymore? Yeah the property itself is lucrative, but their residents arent paying those rates. Until the developers push them all out, poor areas still exist.

two years ago my friend mother sold her four bedroom council flat on an estate in Clapham for £600,000 ..... flat cost them £21000 when they done the right to buy......

even the council properties are worth money ...... from when peckham was recently deemed one of the ten most desirable places to live in london you know the game is fukked ....

aint nowhere cheap in london anymore no matter where it is or what kind of property whether council or otherwise..... everythings fukked

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A lot of the richest self made Nigerians , most of you wouldnt know who they were, they arent in politics they arent on social media or TV....

extremely rich people are the same wherever you go in the world , whether they are Arab, black , white or eskimo.... they do the same shyt , go to the same places

funny thing is the idiot that talk about rich Nigerians trying to get European acceptance makes me laugh

Most Nigerian billionaires, multi millionaires are married to black people ........ can the same be said about other extremely wealthy blacks from the western world?

Rich people of all races have kids who do dumb stuff and they all tend to be on some flexing stuff I agree.

That real question with rich non whites is are they trying to STUNT ON europeans or STUNT FOR europeans. From Arabs to asians they all do the same thing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

The black population is too insignificant in numbers to have to do racial segregation. Economically segregating people in places like london will naturally seperate blacks from well to do whites being that most blacks on earth are poor.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rich people of all races have kids who do dumb stuff and they all tend to be on some flexing stuff I agree.

That real question with rich non whites is are they trying to STUNT ON europeans or STUNT FOR europeans. From Arabs to asians they all do the same thing.

actually because i spend a lot of time in lagos I can tell you that they are trying to stunt on EVERYONE , i see the same behaviou back home, there is no difference .... whether its good or bad I dont know or care, a show off is a show off, whether on social media or real life..