"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink" Che Guevara

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Who is deifying anyone for simply stating what they accomplished?

Its the unaccomplished that sit back and pick apart people far greater than them.
Getting tattoos of a person's face or on a t shirt isn't stating what they accomplished, its deifying/dikkriding.

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
A lot of these cats probably don't even know the other man in this photo is. Do yourselves a solid and add this to your reading list for the year

51viggH131L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Bought that at an ASCAC conference in DC at Howard University...such a dope book.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
but nikkas quick to cape for beyonce(or any popular celebrity) when she say some "c00n" shyt. Che actually put his life on the line with fellow brothers

i also see ppl on Social network/& black sites shyting on the Black Panther Party now
Latina: What’s one thing that you’d like to tell your Latina fans?

Beyonce: I would thank them for embracing me. I did radio (promotions) this morning for hours and hours and I noticed a big difference between speaking to all of the Latino stations and speaking to the pop stations or the other stations. With the Latino stations, there was so much love and everyone is so genuine. I’m just jealous that I wasn’t born Latina I wish I had been because the culture is so beautiful. I’m very grateful Latinos are embracing me.

:mjpls: but BEYONCE is life :mjlol:

Idolize a c00n brehs