"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink" Che Guevara

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:patrice: Yeah, people obviously dont understand why the us had that embargo against cuba.... but then remained partners with china and saudi.

Cuba supported revolutionary caused in the us and world wide. Gave political refuge to black people in America.

On this site ive seen people support western imperialism and diss assata shakur.. smh

That's what I'm saying, as a black person how can you just dismiss the History of the US and mistreatment of Black people. The same government enslaved your ancestors, used dogs and fire hoses on kids trying to get into school, used African American soldiers as bait, etc, etc, but want to shyt on Cuba and heroes that fought revolutions for blacks.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Always laughed when blacks was in that whole che phase. Dude was a coward and a p*ssy. Racist as fukk. Never truly lead anyone. Hide like a coward during the revolution. Was a terrible war strategist. Got sonned in Africa. Even Castro hated him. Sent him to Bolivia to die and didn't even bother to pay his ransom when he was captured or send for his body until later.

You a right wing cuban? Breh. :umad:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Most mothafukkas is racist.

And why would someone wear a nikka on they shirt without researching him and what he stood for?:russ:

Nikkas is fukking idiots. I see so many kids on my campus quoting random nikkas like Ghandi and shyt (wasnt he racist too?). That shyt is stupid. :scust:

IF you dont know shyt about a nikka, dont front like you do :yeshrug:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
place any race in the blank and it's still accurate

because humans as a whole suck
99.9% of the time all "races" included

huemankind will continue to fukk itself to no end

NO HOPE 4 HUEMANITY:snoop:*

lame as fukk**

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You a right wing cuban? Breh. :umad:

Go research La Cabana and Che and tell me if you still believe hes this great saint. Just because he posed with Malcolm dont mean shyt. Lyndon Johnson, the great democrat who upheld civil rights, refer to ppl as ******s all behind their back. Che was a phony ass, rich cac Argentinean(racist as hell) from a wealthy family who talked big but was a failure in all aspects

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough.

It's a bit misleading then.

Che did do many things to help the cause of minorities and the oppressed.
He wasn't a very good soldier, but trying to lump him in with David Duke is ridiculous.

I feel you.

I got some book suggestions from Midweshiphop so I will read them and form my opinion on who I think he is to our people.

To be fair, I never vilified him (calling him David Duke), I just questioned the fandom surrounding him. Im glad I made this thread though. This has been enlightening.

Also @Poitier is a weirdo and nobody in his real life likes him. :umad:

MJ Freedom

All Star
Daps
It's odd how some people can think of black women more favorably than black men, especially enough to sleep with them. I wonder how that logic works. :patrice:
That's an easy answer.

Most men will forget all of their beliefs/principles for just a sniff of some p*ssy, no matter what race the provider of said p*ssy is.

• Dap
Reactions: Tae

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
How are we threatened by black women? If anything black women are jealous of the attention we get from the white media.

Black women who are competing with black men for victimhood don't count. This idea that if black women gain anything black men lose is what I am talking about.