"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink" Che Guevara

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black women who are competing with black men for victimhood don't count. This idea that if black women gain anything black men lose is what I am talking about.

We don't have that mindset if we did you guys would not be leading in the things you lead in.
You guys would not be crying about not being able to find a man on your level.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It's weird when you consider that fidel Castro cared for blacks

He like Che had an extremely low opinion of Blacks. I think he had instructed that all Black Cuban females straighten their hair, this was until Angela Davis rocked up in Cuba and the two hit it off and he softened his stance on Negroes. I wonder what makes Blacks look up to foreign dictators.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I get that.
I was trying to figure out how he could sleep with black women if he did not think favorably of blacks or black men. What was his rationale behind that?

The same reason why slave owners tried to scare white women about the black man boogeyman all the while he was sneaking into the slave quarters or had a bed warmer in his room. :yeshrug:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the negative characterizations of che itt

As if deconstructing and disposing of figures from history that actually put in work does something for us today :pacspit:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
- Che pushed for racially integrating the schools in Cuba, years before they were racially integrated in the Southern United States, never mind the fact that the cuban revolution pretty much pushed out all the white rich cubans and gave freedom to the first time to one of the largest african communities in the Caribbean

- Che's personal body guard who for many years was a afro cuban who willingly fought along side him in many different locations (but i guess he is a c00n)

gal-cheguevara-4-jpg.jpg

- Che hero growing up was Patrice Lunumba, revolutionary from the congo, where later on he would go the congo to fight with 100 afro cubans along side congolese rebels (but again i assume there c00ns)
254180447_c767decf1f.jpg

- he on many occasions blasted the U.S for there treatment of african americans at the UN. here in the in U.S , one quote from 1954

he pretty much lived,bled and fought along side hundreds of afro cubans and people of other latin/african descent for many years, went to africa and fought (unsuccessfuly) along side the Congolese and at the end was killed by the CIA for wanting to take down the U.S capitalist system which has systemically along with racism held black people down around the word for close to 200 years

but hey he only died for what he believed in I could go on but no use like i said am sure this thread will be full of

3kkpKFo.gif

My bad only fair i answer this;

This quote was written when che left his home town in Argentina and decided to travel south american on motorcycle with a friend of his along the way he started to see the poverty that people (usually native Indians or those of color endured ), he was documenting there struggles, one of there stops was a oil town in Venezuela by a port , it was basically a slum, most of the people who lived there worked for a oil company which paid them penny's , anyways che was merely describing what he was seeing this town which was large afro-latino population, he was not speaking about all black people around the world, the people in this town happened to be black , they weren't white, they weren't Indian, they were black and he was describing how he was see this particular group of people acted. It was an observation, not a generalization.

Ok why didn't you just say this at first instead acting passive aggressive in your initial post.:stopitslime:

First page in and self-exposures took place. Anyone ever wonder why in order to learn something on the coli, people have to
ether themselves first? :mjlol:

Everyone is so trained to take offense to observations that they will write someone off as a racist knowing zip-zero.

Shoutout to @Hiphoplives4eva and @midwesthiphop for bringing facts and not perpetuating the stupor that the smart-dumb people are stuck in.

Let's not get carried away here...all the quotes from Che in this thread which seem racist are in fact racist. That's undeniable. Keep in mind modern racists like to angle their views as "simple observations" as well Whether he "matured" and became less bigoted later in his life is a different story.

Also, you are assuming Che "cared" for Blacks. Let's not get it twisted...Che was pro-freedom, not pro-Black. Just because he believed Black people should be free doesn't mean he thought we were on par with other races. That he thought we could do the things other races can achieve. If you have facts to refute my claims I'll change my opinion.:yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok why didn't you just say this at first instead acting passive aggressive in your initial post.:stopitslime:

Let's not get carried away here...all the quotes from Che in this thread which seem racist are in fact racist. Keep in mind modern racists like to angle their views as "simple observations" as well That's undeniable. Whether he "matured" and became less bigoted later in his life is a different story.

Also, you are assuming Che "cared" for Blacks. Let's not get it twisted...Che was pro-freedom, not pro-Black. Just because he believed Black people should be free doesn't mean he thought we were on par with other races. That he thought we could do the things other races can achieve. If you have facts to refute my claims I'll change my opinion.:yeshrug:
It's fine, your opinion that is, but what seems to be the case is everyone assuming due to delivery someone is a racist. A person with little to no exposure to
another culture, and no media to consume displaying them, would be assumed to be racist, whereas they may simply be ignorant and have no filter.

These were statements a young Che made. Not all disparaging remarks should be translated as the words of a racist, but our culture has conditioned us
to see fire anytime there is smoke. It doesn't mean we shouldnt be vigilant, but it also causes us to see what we want, depending how far into "victimhood" we are.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
It's fine, your opinion that is, but what seems to be the case is everyone assuming due to delivery someone is a racist. A person with little to no exposure to
another culture, and no media to consume displaying them, would be assumed to be racist, whereas they may simply be ignorant and have no filter.

These were statements a young Che made. Not all disparaging remarks should be translated as the words of a racist, but our culture has conditioned us
to see fire anytime there is smoke. It doesn't mean we shouldnt be vigilant, but it also causes us to see what we want, depending how far into "victimhood" we are.

But the evidence in this thread used to prove Che is in fact not racist are example of him working along side Blacks in his home country and abroad. His close friend and body guard was Black. He was cool with Castro who was cool with Malcolm and etc. etc.

Yet despite all these experiences with Blacks...he still said what he said. Hell having no media of Black would be a positive because 99% of media pertaining to Blacks was not positive.

Like what someone mentioned in this thread when shyt hit the fan in Africa,he blamed the Blacks.

Like I said, Che put in some work that benefited some Blacks yes. This doesn't mean he did it for Blacks. And certainly didn't mean he thought highly of us.

I'm sorry, but if the purpose of this thread was to make Che look racist it succeeded in my opinion. None of the info @midwesthiphop @Hiphoplives4eva @Poiter posted proves he wasn't racist against Blacks. :yeshrug:

Keep in mind that you can dislike the race and still treat them well. Racism still applies even if you don't go around lynching folks.

@SpeaktotheMods I believe Che was racist.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But the evidence in this thread used to prove Che is in fact not racist are example of him working along side Blacks in his home country and abroad. His close friend and body guard was Black. He was cool with Castro who was cool with Malcolm and etc. etc.

Yet despite all these experiences with Blacks...he still said what he said. Hell having no media of Black would be a positive because 99% of media pertaining to Blacks was not positive.

Like what someone mentioned in this thread when shyt hit the fan in Africa,he blamed the Blacks.

Like I said, Che put in some work that benefited some Blacks yes. This doesn't mean he did it for Blacks. And certainly didn't mean he thought highly of us.

I'm sorry, but if the purpose of this thread was to make Che look racist it succeeded in my opinion. None of the info @midwesthiphop @Hiphoplives4eva @Poiter posted proves he wasn't racist against Blacks. :yeshrug:

Keep in mind that you can dislike the race and still treat them well. Racism still applies even if you don't go around lynching folks.

@SpeaktotheMods I believe Che was racist.
01ae485e_Weebay_shrug_zps9748fdc7.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
disbelief-o.gif

Bruh are you serious; brother and sisters can't be that lost to start dissing the panthers
....."Black Panthers was fuking fake ass hell..they was fuk white women...blah blah"

But I think its just a ploy to fuk' up the name and break the popularity of the black social awareness/pro black in today youth. It's usually a anger person who try to shyt on black dudes

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
disbelief-o.gif

Bruh are you serious; brother and sisters can't be that lost to start dissing the panthers

my only problem with them is how they goot all them guns and not use it?? they went around taunting the government thinking the government wont pull up on they asses

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
God why do people have to deify these fukk ass famous people. Hop off their dikk. black,white,Hispanic,all of them.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
God why do people have to deify these fukk ass famous people. Hop off their dikk. black,white,Hispanic,all of them.

Who is deifying anyone for simply stating what they accomplished?

Its the unaccomplished that sit back and pick apart people far greater than them.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That's what happens when movies like Lee Daniels' the butler are made
:mjlol: mann fuk that dude

who back these films/shows. who finance them. Who's the figurehead. Who's the sooo called Director. Who come with the idea and rewrite the finally draft.who really decide what actor to cast and why. Who decide what direction to take. The symbolic gestures. The undertone. The Theme. The writers and the background ppl who really pull the strings.

Just like that popular show "Empire" breaking fox tvs rating record:

"The show was created by Danny Strong (A White Man) The Head Writer and showrunner Illene Chaiken(famous for The L Word) is also White. The Executive Producers are Brian Grazier & Ron Howard (also White) Lee Daniels assisted Danny Strong in converting what was a Feature Film Concept into a TV Show."

Now if fox do it right they will eat with Luther. black is back in style in network television but who's behind the curtains pushing the message.

We see the rating/popularity of these lifetime's black mini movies doing. Expect more films/show by networks aimed at black audiences

Last edited: