The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
$ACRX

5c7048cee321136ff68c907a75416bd651298ee5.png

Good looks at only $2 I'll do some DD tomorrow see if I can buy some...:ehh:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
"
EXPLANATION FOR WORRIED NEWBIE TRADERS

”The volume is low”.

What does this mean? The total volume of shares being moved around is LOW. The dips you are seeing are artificial and are NOT due to people selling shares. It’s illegal market manipulation at its finest.

Hedge funders sell their shares to each other at lower and lower bids (by tiny amounts) in rapid succession using bots. This tricks the algorithm into thinking a shyt ton of shares are being dumped = the price is shown to go down.

In reality, no one is selling. Hedge funders are just moving shares between each other. If people were actually selling, you’d need at least 10x the volume to bring the price down like that.

So, stop panicking pussies. They’ve been doing this all week. Stop staring at your screen and watching every dollar movement. Go for a walk without a phone, have a shower, damn have breakfast if you haven’t already. Share this info to other newbie traders

Info of volume can be see in level 2 market data, found free on this stream:

WHAT'S TO STOP THEM FROM DOING THIS FOREVER?

Well, unlike us retarded diamond handed monkeys, everyone with a short position has to pay daily interest on their positions to their broker. The longer they wait the more they have to pay to stay in the game. This is a war of attrition, but one side (us) does not have a financial penalty for staying on the battlefield, the other side (those with short positions) do."

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I'm new to stock.. Let's say my portfolio is in the negative because all the stocks go down.. Do i owe money or have i just lost the money i've invested? I read a thread about some CAC that killed himself because his portfolio was in negative $750,000. Did he owe money or just lost money?

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm new to stock.. Let's say my portfolio is in the negative because all the stocks go down.. Do i owe money or have i just lost the money i've invested? I read a thread about some CAC that killed himself because his portfolio was in negative $750,000. Did he owe money or just lost money?

nah, you still own the shares, so they are worth what they are worth. you can still sell them.

I believe dude who offed himself bought on margin

that is he bought on credit, he did owe the money