The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
hey guys if you got any spare cash laying around try to throw a few dollars on $Atos...:ld: its been mentioned before on here the conference for them is tomorrow expect some sort of rise in stock price... shyt is only $2 and change...:beli:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
hey guys if you got any spare cash laying around try to throw a few dollars on $Atos...:ld: its been mentioned before on here the conference for them is tomorrow expect some sort of rise in stock price... shyt is only $2 and change...:beli:

think imma buy 10 more calls ITM 2/19 $2.5 , might even go $4

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slow steady gains will add up and win over these hail Marys . Too many penny stocks in here, they're all speculative. They all have pumpers , great news, catalyst, etc. Most people also have terrible timing also. My suggestion is to just put some money in vti if you think markets will go up in general.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
If i wanna buy something, is it best to do it now or wait till markets open?

I'm still using ole punk @$$ Robin hood :francis:
when the markets open unless you have robinhood gold you can only wait to order at 930. You can place an order but you have no way of knowing whether or not it'll get filled because of the way these stocks dance at opening. You can try and predict the order price with a market order but its all a wash at the opening stages of our learning breh.

At opening, having watched GME and others with the level II data that robinhood has this past week, stocks look just like these cows running out. Placing an order any other time than during market hours is like "please select that good spotted cow" and all the cows come out at different speeds.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If i wanna buy something, is it best to do it now or wait till markets open?

I'm still using ole punk @$$ Robin hood :francis:

You should be able to do an order right now and it gets filled in the morning tho, that's how it works for me... I dont even have the gold package...:manny: its tricky in the morning tho cause it usually takes a few minutes and sometimes longer if the stock really blasts off...