The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
All it took was 1 week to break you niccas. You can hear the titanic band music playing in the background.
:laff::laff:
giphy.gif

:mjlol:
:wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
"
EXPLANATION FOR WORRIED NEWBIE TRADERS

”The volume is low”.

What does this mean? The total volume of shares being moved around is LOW. The dips you are seeing are artificial and are NOT due to people selling shares. It’s illegal market manipulation at its finest.

Hedge funders sell their shares to each other at lower and lower bids (by tiny amounts) in rapid succession using bots. This tricks the algorithm into thinking a shyt ton of shares are being dumped = the price is shown to go down.

In reality, no one is selling. Hedge funders are just moving shares between each other. If people were actually selling, you’d need at least 10x the volume to bring the price down like that.

So, stop panicking pussies. They’ve been doing this all week. Stop staring at your screen and watching every dollar movement. Go for a walk without a phone, have a shower, damn have breakfast if you haven’t already. Share this info to other newbie traders

Info of volume can be see in level 2 market data, found free on this stream:

WHAT'S TO STOP THEM FROM DOING THIS FOREVER?

Well, unlike us retarded diamond handed monkeys, everyone with a short position has to pay daily interest on their positions to their broker. The longer they wait the more they have to pay to stay in the game. This is a war of attrition, but one side (us) does not have a financial penalty for staying on the battlefield, the other side (those with short positions) do."

People sadly won’t listen to this.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm new to stock.. Let's say my portfolio is in the negative because all the stocks go down.. Do i owe money or have i just lost the money i've invested? I read a thread about some CAC that killed himself because his portfolio was in negative $750,000. Did he owe money or just lost money?

IIRC, he read the numbers wrong and offed himself for no reason. He thought he owed 730k. Again, IIRC, he didn't.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'm new to stock.. Let's say my portfolio is in the negative because all the stocks go down.. Do i owe money or have i just lost the money i've invested?

You lost money. You still own the shares they're just worth less than what you paid for them. You legit bought them so there's nothing to owe.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm new to stock.. Let's say my portfolio is in the negative because all the stocks go down.. Do i owe money or have i just lost the money i've invested? I read a thread about some CAC that killed himself because his portfolio was in negative $750,000. Did he owe money or just lost money?
don't fukk around with margins

I'm new and I stay away from that shyt too

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So I threw $100 into a Robinhood account a few days back.. in case I wanted to mess around with crypto.. and I wake up to an approval message. But my funds won’t be available till 2/8 :unimpressed:

Anyway, it also says to claim my free stock. There were 3 boxes, and I had to choose one of them to ‘scratch off’ I chose the middle one, and I got a single share of Johnson and Johnson that’s worth $167 :ohmy: I was actually looking into buying a share last week with the news of their vaccine almost being released and ready to go.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So I threw $100 into a Robinhood account a few days back.. in case I wanted to mess around with crypto.. and I wake up to an approval message. But my funds won’t be available till 2/8 :unimpressed:

Anyway, it also says to claim my free stock. There were 3 boxes, and I had to choose one of them to ‘scratch off’ I chose the middle one, and I got a single share of Johnson and Johnson that’s worth $167 :ohmy: I was actually looking into buying a share last week with the news of their vaccine almost being released and ready to go.

UM should do their next coaching hire that way :mjlol: