The Buck that Bought the Bottle & the Luck of the Irish Lotto: Celtics vs. Bucks ECSF Thread

Your Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Derrick White is garbage. Why did Boston trade for him?
Derrick White is a great defender and a really solid playmaker on the fly. He fills a pretty big role in the rotation, and helped keep the team afloat in games 2-6. His shot needs serious improving, but the Celtics trainers can help with that.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
wtf happened to this site?!? i couldn't post anything the last few days.

coach bud is an idiot. just awful rotations all series like leaving george hill in to close in game 4 and leaving grayson allen in game 7. also leaving grant williams open all game was dumb. if middleton was playing then maybe the bucks squeeze a win out.

udoka is one hell of a coach. it's only one season so i could be jumping the gun but he might be top 5 already. and tatum is officially a superstar. his offensive bag is so deep that he might be second behind luka plus he's a good defender.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
They said I was crazy for saying the only team touching the bucks are the suns

Yeah. You are crazy. Suns and Bucks make it to the Conference Finals. Suns were just a fraudulent team that beat teams missing an All Star. They should’ve lost to the Lakers in the first round last year and the only team they beat this year was also missing an All star in Zion, I believe with a healthy Zion the Pelicans take them out in the first round as well.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Interesting seeing how certain players revert to their past selves when the size and intensity is matched :ehh:

WES MATTHEWS GOT
YA BOY IN THE TORTURE CHAMBER

ALL THESE BUCKS nikkaS
YOU WERE DOWNPLAYING
A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO
TO GAS WEAK ASS BROOKLYN ROLE PLAYERS
IS BUSSING YALL ASSES.
:devil:
:evil:
None of that calling a screen and shooting over 6"2 Seth Curry nonsense. They gotta earn those buckets this series