The Caucasian Invasion of Hip Hop is disgusting and needs to be addressed

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So I'm watching MTV Jams last night or should I say I'm listening to it while doing some work on my laptop. I hear a sista spitting struggle bars about the struggle. I glance up to the screen to see this shyt

I then have the :merchant::scusthov: faces. Later I'm watching MTV Jams while falling asleep and this shyt comes on

by this time I literally feel like :what::sadbron::to:. I have my TV set as my alarm clock so it automatically comes on at the same time every morning unless I change it. I wake up to this shyt playing . That did it for me. For the life of me I don't get how we have become so soft that we allow this shyt

this is a total mockery of our culture. Hiphop was the 1 form of art that African Americans could identify with as a sole reflection of the urban experience. How in the fukk did we get to this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Rittz is dope :ufdup:

Iggy Azalea or Banks or whatever one she is, she's signed by TI so you can only blame him as far as i'm concerned.

Macklemore is a joke & nothing more IMO can't flow, shytty voice, corny subject matter, corny beats, everything is just wack about him and he's a pop artist, watch his second album do absolutely NOTHING. in fact watch this album do bafely anything, he has one single at 2x plat & his album is barely gold.

never heard of that other chick

4 white people arent exactly an invasion

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Why don't you address the fact that white folks have been the largest consumers of hip hop since it's inception.

They didn't invade shyt, you just started realizing they've been around as long as you have.

What does that mean? Whites are also the largest consumers of NBA game tickets and merchandise. Should I not be mad if teams only start drafting the Cacs that are inferior players to Blacks that remain undrafted? What happens to the quality of basketball if that happens?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Rittz is dope :ufdup:

Iggy Azalea or Banks or whatever one she is, she's signed by TI so you can only blame him as far as i'm concerned.

Macklemore is a joke & nothing more IMO can't flow, shytty voice, corny subject matter, corny beats, everything is just wack about him and he's a pop artist, watch his second album do absolutely NOTHING. in fact watch this album do bafely anything, he has one single at 2x plat & his album is barely gold.

never heard of that other chick

4 white people arent exactly an invasion

I didn't even name the Asher Roth's and MGK's of the world. Nor did I name Yelawolf or Kreayshawn or Lil Debbie.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What does that mean? Whites are also the largest consumers of NBA game tickets and merchandise. Should I not be mad if teams only start drafting the Cacs that are inferior players to Blacks that remain undrafted?

Is rap a game? Just don't listen to wack shyt, its not that difficult

Plenty of artists have talked about white purchasing power:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INNCxVpGpyU"]Macklemore: White Privilege Lyrics HD (The Language of My World) - YouTube[/ame]

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
What does that mean? Whites are also the largest consumers of NBA game tickets and merchandise. Should I not be mad if teams only start drafting the Cacs that are inferior players to Blacks that remain undrafted?

Breh, you think that all these white folks, who've been buying all these rap albums... didn't rap?

People like you still think that white rappers are unicorns, and have formed like voltron to take over your precious hip hop culture.

you're the equivalent of those Super racist conservative whites who think that immigrants are invading and taking all the good jobs away from real americans.

it aint that serious breh, you watched MTV Jams for one night, and saw 3 white rappers..and one girl who works for MTV.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Is rap a game? Just don't listen to wack shyt, its not that difficult

Plenty of artists have talked about white purchasing power:

Macklemore: White Privilege Lyrics HD (The Language of My World) - YouTube

I'm talking about the nikkas that are relevant won't address these wack ass white rappers because they don't wanna piss off cacs that have purchasing power. They'll wait until the cacs take completely over and they're no longer relevant before they start talking about it. 3 years from now when the game is all white and Lil Wayne is doing shows in hole in the wall clubs he'll then say something about how they took over but while he has power he's silent. When MC Hammer was on top nikkas dissed him every chance they got and eradicated his popularity and relevancy. And Hammer was a real nikka, for the life of me I don't get how we got so soft as a people that we allow this shyt to happen yet we tore down nikkas like Hammer who was really from the street and was putting real street nikkas on by giving them jobs. fukking cowards. You couldn't pay 2 Chainz or Ross to address this shyt.